Part 5- Remember

YUNA'S POV~

It has been a day since Mina's car accident. Here i am at the streets, rushing towards the hospital. People were giving me weird looks since i was running really fast, but i didn't care. My friend needs me.

FLASHBACK~

I was sleeping peacefully when my phone started ringing, signaling me that someone is calling. I decided to ignore it and went back to dreamland. But it didn't stop. I got annoyed and grabbed my phone which was on the lamp table next to my bed. I checked the caller ID and realized that it was Dr. Kim Namjoon. I answered it immediately.

ON THE PHONE~

Hello? What happened? Is Mina okay?
- yuna

Hello. I called because Ms. Jung is now awake. I wanted you to see her. Please come fast. Thank you. Bye.
- namjoon

What?! Okay! Be right there. Bye!
- yuna

*The call has ended*

PRESENT~

I reached the place after running for 10 minutes. I didn't took a bus because it was crowded so i decided to run instead. I panted and ran towards the information desk.

"....Hi, room number.....207." i panted as i was talking to the nurse. She nodded and i went back on running towards Mina's room. I reached my destination to see the doctor and a nurse asking Mina some questions.

"Hi." she said to me while smiliing widely.

MINA'S POV~

Yuna entered my room, panting.

"Hi." i said as i smiled widely at her. Tears formed in her eyes as she slowly walked towards me.

"You....remember me? How?" she was dumbfounded. A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I'll leave you two alone. I'll continue my work later. Also, Ms. Jung will be discharged today. Have a nice day." Dr. Kim then left, then the nurse.  Leaving me and Yuna behind.

"Of course i remember you. You have a big space in my heart." i said and she smiled widely at it.

"Do you...remember Taehyung?" she asked me. I was confused a bit, trying to remember the name because it sounded familiar.

"The name sounds familiar. But i can't put my finger on it-" i was cut off when i remembered Kim Taehyung. I didn't notice a tear escaped my eye.

"Mina, let him explain-" i cut her off.

"Explain? I don't need explanation! He said it right in my face! He doesn't love me anymore!" i shouted and tears kept strolling down my cheeks endlessly. Yuna's eye's saddened.

"Mina, he told me the real reason why he broke up with you. But i can only tell it to you once you let me." she explained.

"Fine." i gave up. I honestly wanna hear it. She took a deep breath. I could see that she's hesitant. My eyes softened.

"Remember the day he broke up with you? Well, the reason behind that is his dad. Mr. Kim forced Taehyung to break up with you because he's going to live in the U.S. from now on, because of business reasons. He didn't want to hurt you but he had to because he wants you to forget him. To forget everything he has done to you. He wants you to move on because he doesn't think that his father will let him go back here. He said he loves you so much. And i believe he really does." Yuna explain as i let my tears drop.