Part 6- Acting

I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing, signalling me that someone was calling. Yuna was laying next to me so I reached for it carefully at the lamp table next to my bed. I checked the callers ID and it was Taehyung. I was hesitant if i'm to answer it or not. After a few minutes on debating with myself, i answered it instead.

ON THE PHONE~

Hello?
- mina

Mina?! Thank goodness you're awake-
- taehyung

Who's this?
- mina

An idea popped on my mind. I decide to act like i didn't know who he was. Acting would be easy, right?

*silence*

You...don't remember me?
- taehyung

Uhm... Do i even know you?
- mina

This is starting to get a little fun.

Mina, i'm Kim Taehyung. You're boy- Ex boyfriend.
- taehyung

Taehyung? I don't think i remember a person named that.
- mina

Mina, look. I understand that you have an Amnesia. But please, think deeper. Do you remember me?
- taehyung

Sir, i'm really sorry but i don't know who you are. I don't remember a guy named Kim Taehyung in my life.
- mina

Okay. But do you remember Yuna? Kwon Yuna?
- taehyung

I don't know what to say. Think fast Mina!

Wait- How do you know my best friends name?
- mina

I told you before. I'm your ex boyfriend.
- taehyung

If you're my ex then tell me how we got together and how we broke up.
- yuna

*silence*

Yes! Mina = 1. Taehyung = 0.

We got together 3 weeks ago. At our school. And i broke with you yesterday at the park.
- taehyung

*silence*

I don't remember. Well, i just ask Yuna. Bye.
- yuna

B-
- taehyung

*The call has ended*

It hurts. It hurts so much. I shouldn't have asked that question in the first place. Now i feel stupid.

"Mina? Who were you talking to-" Yuna was cut off when i turned to her with a crying face.

"What happened? Who was- Was it Taehyung?" she asked as her eyes softened. She hugged me tightly as i sobbed and cried at her arms.

"Yes. It hurts so much. Please..." i broke the hug.

"Please act like i don't know who Taehyung is. Please say to him that i don't remember him. Please bear with me." i pleaded her and she nodded.