Part 13- Hurts

"You...know." my eyes widened in realization. He knows...he heard me...he knows i lied to him...he knows everything is fake...he-

"That is not important right now." He said, no emotion found in his voice at all. His face is blank and is hard for me to read. I don't know if he is concerned or angry.

"What is important right now is your health. Are you okay? Does it hurt somewhere?" Still, he was blank, his voice, his face, his gestures, everything. It frustrates me because i don't know how to act in front of him right now.

"N-no. I'm oka-" i suddenly felt a sharp pain on my head. I winced in pain as the pain grew stronger and stronger every second. Taehyung's eyes widened as he stood up abruptly.

"Mina? Jung Mina are you okay?!" He shouted, this time finally, with a worried voice and a concerned face. He called the nurse and i can clearly tell that he is really tense right now.

"Ah-! Ow!" I held my head because of so much pain, it cut me off of my thoughts. It was so painful that i was starting to black out. I can't feel anything at the moment besides the pain that my head is bringing to me. The last thing i saw was a nurse amd a doctor rushing to me and Taehyung panicking. He is still...worried..about me. Even after i lied to him...

*black*

TAEHYUNG'S POV~

I called Yuna 15 minutes ago, she should be here by now. I couldn't let an emotion cross my face at the moment. I was so focus of my mixed feelings, i didn't realize that i confused and frustrated her. I was still shocked about what i heard and still at this moment, i couldn't comprehend it.

"I'm oka-" the words she said before her face suddenly went from relieved to troubled. She was feeling this pain somewhere in her head because she was holding her head in agony. Panic got the best of me. And i couldn't quite think clearly seeing her in so much pain.

"Mina? Jung Mina?!" I shouted as i let all the emotions from me burst. She noticed it and was somehow relieved. I called for the nurses and doctors with a shaky voice, as well as my whole body. Mina...please...stay with me...I won't leave you ever again.

"Ah! Ow! Oww!" She cried as she continues holding her head. I didn't know what to do. The nurse and doctor rushed to the room and i panicked even more. What's going to happen to her? Why is she in so much pain right now? Is it because of me? Taehyung, why are you giving her such a hard time! She always gets hurt everytime you're around!  A nurse forced me to go outside for a while and i tried to stay but i knew i can't. Do i have to stay away from you again? So you won't get hurt again? Is this decision right? After all, i am doing this for you.

"Kim Taehyung?! Where is Mina?! Is she okay?" Yuna, out of panic and worry, couldn't stop talking out of concern. I cut her off so that she won't have to worry even more.

"She's in there. And she was oka-" Yuna cut me off the same way i did to her.

"'Was?!' What do you mean 'was'?!" She shouted out of frustration. I tried to calm her down a bit but i failed.

"She woke up 20 minutes ago. She was fine. But she suddenly felt extreme pain on her head and she passed out again because of the pain." I explained, still shaking. Yuna sighed so loudly and couldn't help but worry about Mina. She fell on the chair next to mine in front of Mina's room.

"What exactly happened?" She asked, worry still sting her voice.

"I- uh..." I cleared my throat, not knowing how to put everything into words.