Part 3: Taehyung's POV

I went home today with Mina and Yuna. Once i entered my house, i instantly saw a familiar figure sitting on the sofa, dad. I went to him.

"Dad? What are you-" he cut me off.

"Taehyung, i gotta tell you something. This is really important. Sit down." my father said with a serious tone. I immediately obeyed him and sat on the sofa across him.

"What is it?" i asked him.

"You need to break up with Mina." i was really stunned by his words. What?! Why would i ever break the love of my life's heart?! Why?

"What? Why?!" i questioned him angrily.

"Son, you need to understand. Please calm down." he instructed and so i did.

"You need to break up with her because we are going to the US. We'll stay there, i don't know for how long...maybe even forever." he explained and my eyes widened at his last words.

"Forever?! So, you're telling me to break my girl's heart just to go to the US?! Dad, are you crazy?" my anger got the best of me that i started yelling at my father.

"Please son, for the sake of our company. Please, do this for your family...for me." i didn't know what to reply but.....i had no choice. Even though i hate the decision that i made, i still need to do it.

I have to choose my father over Mina.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Hi~~💖💖💖 So, if y'all are confused why Taehyung broke up with Mina, here's the reason why. Hihihi. 😂 Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this. BTW, votes and comments would be so loved! 💕 Love y'all! 😍