Part 11- My Love

We entered the principal's office with our heads down. Even without looking at Ms. Park, i can tell that she is looking at us with anger and disappointment in her eyes. I can't blame her though. She just saw me and Taehyung about to kiss.

"What happened this time?" said the principal. I can't look up. I know that keeping our heads down is a sign of respect, but at the same time, i'm hiding my flushed face from everyone in this room.

"You won't even believe it. I just saw these two kissing in the hallway!" the teacher before us explain to the principal. Ugh, i shouldn't have tried to follow my heart! I should have followed my brain instead!

"Is this true, Ms. Jung and Mr. Kim?" the principal asked us. I immediately shook my head to a 'no' because i can't speak, nor look up.

"You guys know the rules, am i right? There are no kissing, hugging, holding hands, or showing to everyone your affection for each other inside the school. Students are allowed to date, but only outside the campus. I know you guys are together, i allowed you the first time because you said that you will follow the rules. And now, i believe you did what you did because you missed each other when Mr. Kim went overseas, am i right?" the principal said so calmly that i know he isn't mad at us. I just nodded my head to him without saying or doing anymore.

"I want you guys to promised me, again, that you won't break the rules, again." he continued. Me and Taehyung nodded. Then the principal smiled.

"Okay, you love birds go to your classes now or you'll be late." he said while smiling at us. We thanked him and sprinted to our classes.

AFTER CLASSES~

I went out of the room with Yuna and Taekwon. They kept asking asking things about Taehyung to the point that i want to sew their mouths already.

"Tell ussssss!!!!!" Yuna acting like a baby. Now i lost my temper, when i was about to shout at them, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.  We ran out of the campus, and went to the park where we broke up. He let go of me and took a seat at the bench. I sat with him and then the silence fell. All we hear was us catching out breaths.

"Why did you take me here?" it took me a while to form my words.

"Just want to say sorry for what happened earlier. I was running up to you because i was wondering if you wanted to go lunch with me but i tripped and fell on top of you." he explained without looking at me. He talked while pouting and that action made him look like he was a 6 year old little boy.

"Oh- it's okay. I know you didn't mean it." then again, silence fell between us. I looked at the park before us. Tears weld up in my eyes. I remembered the pain i felt, the tears i shed that night. I tried to hold it in but i failed. Taehyung noticed my tears and became worried.

"What happened? Are you okay? Do i make you uncomfortable? Do you need some-" i cut him off and just told him i'm fine but he doesn't believe it.

"I'm sorry to worry you. I just- this place feels so familiar that it makes me so sad." i said as i continued on crying. He pulled me to an embrace and we just stayed like that for minutes.

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault." he said while looking somewhere else. I guess he can't look at me, and it's good. Because i can't look at him either. Silence fell again.

"Hey, let me make it up to you." he said with a small smile forming on his precious lips.

"What? But you didn't do-" he cut me off.

"I'll take that as a yes. So, where do you want to go." he grabbed my hand to make me stand up and twirled his arm with mine. He's acting like a child again and it's cute. We walked out of the park and he kept asking the same question.

"Hmm.... I think i want to a theme park." i said  and i can feel him staring at me.

"Okay. Anything for you My Love."

AT THE THEME PARK~

"Taehyuuuunggg!!!" i shouted when he grabbed me by the waist, lifted my feet off the ground and spun me around. (oh i just did)  People looked at us and some took pictures, maybe they thought that we were a couple, which is absolutely the opposite of it.

"Taehyung put me down or else i'm gonna puke at you!" i blackmailed but he continued anyway. After a while, he let go of me. I immediately ran away from him and went on the one of the rides on the theme park. I trailed behind me and sat beside me on the ride.

"Ahhhh!" the boy beside me screamed in horror when the ride moved high enough for someone to get scared. I teased and laughed at him for being such a baby being scared of heights. He gave me a death glare which made him even cuter than normal.  We just enjoyed our time on the theme park. We laughed, talked, teased, ate, and played like we were little kids. I enjoyed my time being with him. But something inside me is broken. Whenever i see him smile, i felt like crying. Is it the right thing to do what i just did? To lie to him? To make him look stupid? But at the same time... He lied to me first. He was the one who made me look stupid enough to get into a car accident. I cut off of my thoughts when Taehyung waved his big hand infront of my face.

"Mina, are you okay?" he asked, eyes worried.

"I'm fine. Let's go, i'm tired already." i said as i walked away from the park. I can feel that he followed me and we both walked to our houses.

AFTER FEW MINUTES~

"Uhm... I just wanna say thank you for making me happy today. It was really fun." i said while blushing so i bowed my head so he wouldn't be able to see my red face but somehow, he managed to see it so clearly.

"Oh it's okay. I said i'll make it up to you right? And besides, it is the least i can do to make you forgive me for what i did to you." he said while looking at me directly in the eyes. I just smiled, not wanting to talk about that thing anymore.

"Okay. Anyways, goodnight. Thank you again." i said as i was about to enter my house but i suddenly heard his voice.

"Mina!" he called me so i turned around but i regret it seconds later because he was standing so close to me that when his breath hits me, it's still hot. I can't look at him.

"You have some chocolate sauce on the side of your lips." he said then i felt his soft and long thumb caress the corners of my lips. Then he lick his thumb with the chocolate on it. I blushed hard because of the way he was staring at me.

"Oh- thank you. Goodnight, bye!" i said and immediately shut the door behind me. I heard him chuckle.

"Okay. Goodnight, sleep well. Bye." the last thing i heard from him before he left to his house. I touched the side of my chest where my heart was located and i can feel it about to burst out anytime.

"Kim Taehyung what did you do to me?"

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Eyooo~ Prepare your heart because more MinHyung moments are coming right up! BTW, votes and comments would be so loved! 🌼 Love y'all! 💜