Chapter 1

Y/N's P.O.V

" What's with all the fuss?" Entering school today, has been different than other day. Actually, it's way different than every day. Everyone is gathered in huge groups, groups where people never even have looked at one another. Something huge most be happening. What's going on?

I am standing with my one good friend from school, her name is Eliza. It has been us two since school even started, and before we knew it, two friends where made into the best couple of friends that are there for eachother.

 I share everything with her. Every single one of my secrets she holds knowledge of. And I hope she is like that too.

"Uhm... To be completely honest, I have no clue" She answers my question and still give some confused gazes around the people that are talking. But only a few seconds and we begin to ignore the fact that everyone is getting a long, for now at least.

As we keep walking to our first class. That we thankfully have together like every other class. We exchange some small words. The usual start of a school day. Giving and have somewhat useless information told.

It's a comfortable air with her, even if the only things we are exchanging is small words in the morning. It's not as bad as when we started hanging out. It was all awkward, but the more we hang out. The more we realized that we were more alike. Both into the same music. We love reading. We are even both socially awkward, and so much more too. It's not that bad walking in half silence. It's rather nice. Not to have a friend prying into ones stuff first thing in the morning.

That doesn't mean we are always like that though. I promise you, we can be loud.

"Oh yeah, I forgot-"Eliza face palms herself as she speaks. Annoyance drives over her voice quickly.

"What's wrong?" I ask confused and still very tired from not waking up quite yet, sitting down in the back of the class, right beside where Eliza is still standing. I should really have my sleeping in control soon.

"Y/N, I have to go- I forgot I had a meeting with...-" I look up from my desk as my head is laying on it. Eliza as she is fidgeting with her hands to explain the last part of her sentence.

I nod as I know how uncomfortable it is to say out loud that you have an appointment with the school therapist.

Eliza gives me a quick hug as she almost runs out of the class to make it to her appointment.

Well, we have Ms. Geller starting today. She isn't missing out on anything then.

It's not that she isn't smart, she is. But I really don't like her. She is confused half of the time and can't write at all. Not to mention, I'm bad at doing my homework, and all she gives me is B's. I've even skipped all my presentations, so that shows how good of a teacher she is.

I take out my phone to find a playlist that suits my tired mood. I plug in my headphones as Ms. Geller walks in. English, yay. Couldn't they have chosen a better teacher at least.

Because my desk is up against the window, I often fell into thoughts looking out of the window. The school has one tree. And it's right in front of this window.

The tree is a birch tree. I remember that it's my mom's favorite tree. The white bark looks old, yet it's very noticeable from here. It's beautiful. I might have gotten that opinion from my mother, but I really do think it is.

Having my eyes fixed towards the tree and being in my own little world of thoughts, I don't notice that Ms. Geller is walking towards me.

"Y/N Y/L, would you please pay attention?" Having my one headphone being removed from my ear, Ms. Geller talks to me in a very pissed voice.

"... I'm sorry" I whisper as the whole class looks at me. Please don't give those looks.

"It's okay, just focus" Her voice has fallen back to her always confused tone. With that, she gives me a little nod as she walks up in front of the class.

My body is still tensed up from all the eyes that just had been on me. I hate when that happens. Cold sweat appears all over but disappears again as Ms. Geller speaks in that tone from before.

I just need to calm.

"So in this class two transfer students will appear-" Geller speaks very slowly so that before she could finish her sentence, she get's interrupted by on of the students. Great.

"What about the other seven?" Her tone seems to be very offended somehow. It is Lola.

Lola, the one girl everyone one wants to be like. The girl that everyone looks up to. But I promise you she is not a person everyone likes. I'm one of those people...

"If you could let me finish- Thank you... The other seven is split in the older and smaller classes. Since they are not all the same age" When Ms. Geller tries to finish the long presentation about the students, a few knocks appear at the door, and opens very slightly. A very cute boy-

Two very cute boys enters the classroom.

They are both caring smiles on their faces, which gives thema good vibe since it feels like real smiles.

"This is class B right?"

//Authors Note//

First chapter~ I hope it's an okay length, I tried my best to make it a bit interesting, but it's only the start where there aren't that much happening... But then again, it's better than nothing!

I hope it was enjoyable.

LGK