Chapter 4

3rd P.O.V

As the silent girl walks to school by herself as always, her music plays, but in a weak tone since the words Eliza said yesterday, has been burned into Y/N's brain. She must make these guys her friend in only two weeks? The thoughts kept going wild inside her head.

It seemed somehow important to Eliza. The voice of Y/N's best friend last night had also sounded very forced on to her, but also very important.

"But what if they already forgot about me...?" Y/N sighs as she whispers silent to herself, waiting for the cars to move over so she can make it to school, since Eliza couldn't come today either.

As the car get over, she lets a sigh slip her mouth again as she begins to walk.

Y/N's P.O.V

"For heaven's sake-"Entering class I let a big sigh out as I see two guys standing at my desk. It's like Eli knew what was gonna happen. Relax, it might just be because they also sit there!

My head keeps telling me that, but the thought of the guy maybe just had been nice to me to be nice, is stinging a bit. But because I don't want to be misunderstood, I hold it to myself. Not that I would admit it to myself either.

I walk down to my seat, looking down in the ground not wanting to have eye contact with people. That might sound weird, since its rude not to, but I feel uncomfortable having that contact with the eyes, you never know what someone is thinking.

"Hi Y/N!" As I'm about to put my things beside them because they are right beside where I sit in class. What seems to be Seungmin's voice speaks in his joyful tone. Just like yesterday.

I sigh in my thoughts as I turn my head up to them. I give them a smile.

Okay, remember that you promised Eli- You can do it.

"Hey guys" The two words leave my mouth, and their reaction is a bit better than a normal one. I bit the leaving from yesterday had something to do with that. I didn't mean for them to feel bad about it.

"We didn't see you after you left yesterday?" Hyunjin says, with a little fighting with his finger he shows a somewhat worried expression that immediately disappears as he notices that he was showing his concern a bit too much.

"I didn't feel that great, so I left to go home" taking out my chair I answer. I sit down while my eyes are still on the two guys standing in front of me.

Hyunjin up against the window as his hands are in his pockets after the realization of fidgeting with his hands, he looks so cool, but still- when he smiles he seems like another person.

Seungmin sits on top of Eli's desk with his body leaned over, so he could get a better position to hear what is said. He seems like a bunny... Look at that face.

"Oh? Good-"Seungmin says and at ones Hyunjin's eyes widened quick.

"What do you mean good? She didn't feel good" Hyunjin says annoyed but lets a laugh slip by in the end, he then threw a piece of an eraser after Seungmin.

"Not like that- If you'd let me finish please" Seungmin throws it back. I let a low chuckle out as I see the two guys arguing for the little moment.

"I meant that it wasn't because of us" He then finishes as the fight with throwing and receiving eraser pieces stopped.

I give them a little nod and maybe a little smile too as they seem so innocent.

I can't tell them that half part of leaving was because of them and their attention, and the other half was because of Eli leaving me behind, since I know what response I'll get-