Chapter 10

3rd P.O.V

As she opens the door to show the two concerned boys, she looks very much confused. How did they get her address? But all they do is look at her with relief. 

"Thank god you're fine" Seungmin exhales while laughing, Jeongin still just standing having a full on grin plastered on his face. 

"How do you know where I live?" Y/n bluntly exclaims still with her confused facial expression all over her face.

"Well, one. You didn't show in school so-" Seungmin says scratching the back of his neck.

As he says that, Jeongin reaches for something in his pocket handing Y/n what seems to be a phone. "And he stole me because I told him to. We have your phone- I think you forgot it when you put it away yesterday" The little one manages to look both worried and happy at the same time. 

"But again, how'd you get my address?" As Y/n stays behind the door, executing her plan about not being seen with almost nothing on.

"That- Well you didn't really have a password on your phone so-" Y/n's heart drops as she hears that. They checked her phone.

 As she looks at the guys in disbelief Jeongin butts in, "Minho did- We told him not to but boy oh boy- You try and talk to that boy" Jeongin hands Y/n her phone and tries to lighten her mood.

"So basically, Minho checked my phone... With all you in the reach of stopping him but didn't" As she shakes her head, the two boys laugh with an uneasy tone, looking at each other.

But she just looks at them. "As long as you didn't mess with it- It's all good" She chuckles which put the boys at ease. Kind of, still a little nervous.

"Oh! You can come in, by the way, I'll go up to put on some clothes. Wait down here" She gives them both a genuine smile and starts to hurry from the door so they won't have to see her in her nothing but t-shirt and underwear. 

As she makes her way upstairs to her room, the two newcomers make themselves welcome and walk into her house that seems to have way more characteristic then they would have imagined from her personality so far. It's such a cosy atmosphere. The kitchen might be white, but it's warm and has a hallway right to the living room where an almost out chimney which is assumed to give the slight comfort of warmth in the rooms.

"Wooow, Seungmin look!" Jeongin suddenly runs into the very well furnished living room. 

"Don't run arou- OH MY GOD" Seungmin slams his head with his right hand as he sighs in defeat to the youngest. 

A litter of 5 kittens was what got the attention of the two boys.

"Can I take one!" Jeongin puts 3 of the kittens, were two of the still haven't got eyes yet.

"NO, you can't go around stealing kittens- Mind you we are in someone's house" Seungmin just shakes his head at Jeongin.

"But-"

"No buts either. Put those back where you found them" The elder of the two scolds his friend, pointing at him. Jeongin is just sitting on the floor pouting while putting the 3 kittens back to cat basket they were having a little slumber. Crossing his arms.

"Sometimes you are impossible" Seungmin claims whit a laugh following his words.

All Jeongin responds with, is a sulky expression, sticking his tongue out.

Y/n's P.O.V

"I can't believe I slept over me..." As I murmur my dissatisfaction at myself, I open up my closet to drag out a pair of light washed pair of high-waisted jeans, throwing a blue slightly cropped hoodie over my head. Getting my hands under my hair, I throw it back so instead of my hair being covered the cloth, it's out to breathe. Not that it really mattered, because I immediately put it up in a messy bun.

I reach for my old trusty backpack when I realize my phone is lighting up.

Touching my screen a sea of messages meets my eye. All from Eli. But also- Goddammit those boys DID mess with my phone.

Sliding my finger across the screen, I open up my phone. A picture, a selfie to be exact. Minho being in the middle, making a weird scrunched up face, with all the other boys in the background doing some weird stuff as well.

Chan putting his two hands up beside his head, signaturing his hands with the peace sign.
Woojin, the only normal on that picture, just stands beside Chan. His smile is so pure, and his eyes are all squished together.
Changbin being tackled by Seungmin, his arms around the poor target of his.
Jeongin is also being targeted, by a certain squirrel, I think that's what they called Jisung, I see why. His eyes are smiling while squishing all life out of poor little Jeongin, and his cheeks are all puffed up and all my thoughts go to are apple cheeks.
Felix... I don't know what he is doing. He is making some extremely weird dance moves, with hyunjin beside him, doing the exact same thing as him.
What a weird bunch.

After my attention on my very new and... Very memey background, I click on my messages.

Fuck.

Eli: Hey, what about now?
Received at 06.37 PM
Eli: Can you please write we can call?
Eli:
We really need to talk asap
Received at 08.21 PM
Eli: Hey, Y/N
Eli: Where are you?
Eli: You aren't home yet right?
Received at 10.01 PM
Eli: Okay just call me when you can
Received at 12.30 AM
Eli: You are probably sleeping so text me tomorrow and I won't bite off your head
Received at 01.12 AM
Read at 12.10 PM

Y/n: ELI OMG I'M SO SORRY- I left my phone at the boys' house and forgot all about it- 
Y/n: But
Y/n: Karma came and bit my ass because I slept over me. 
Y/n: Text me when you get this.
Y/n: ily 

Received at 12.13 PM

I feel like shit for forgetting all about her- She sounded really serious.

Letting out a loud groan I put my half-dead phone in my back pocket. I guess no music today. Again, I reach for my backpack, but actually getting it this time.

As I exit my room and walk down the stairs, the sounds of complaining enter my ears.

"You guys never let me have anything" A whining, from what I assume to be Jeongin starts.

"Seriously? You really gonna go there?" Seungmin's voice sounds giving up.

"Yes" Walking around the corner, there's a pouty Jeongin on the floor. Uuuuhm, okay?

"What did I miss?" 

//Authors note//
Hello hello:D Hope you like it! It's a new chapter. Finally i know. Sorry again.
LGK