Chapter 5

Y/N's P.O.V

It has been a few days in school where I kept the contact with the nine boys that somehow keeps hanging at me. It's nice though, thinking that the whole week Eli hasn't been in school at all. All she tells me is that her parents want some help with something the next day's coming, but it's been a whole week. I'm getting worried.

"what should I get?" Whispering to myself as I look at the snack shelf in the little store a few blocks away from my house. It's Saturday, and Eli didn't have time to hang out, so I have decided to have a day with some snacks and movies at home.

I pick out some bags of chips, also I quickly and innocently puts a few colas in my basket since this morning mom had put it on the restock the refrigerator list in the kitchen. But I'm also buying one myself.

Leaving the store, I take a deep sigh of relief and begin to walk in the little sunshine that now has come through the rainy clouds I walk in on my way to the store.

"Well who do we have here" I hear a voice behind me and I stop walking. Turning around I see Lola. I did not want this to happen, please. Ugh.

"It's Y/N, and for ones not walking with her little crew of new friends- "Having a smoke in her hand, she drops it on the ground and at ones her foot is squishing the cigarette flat. All I do is looking at her foot, then at her face. Long brown hair, pretty face, skinny, smooth skin- I could go on, but id rather not go into details about. her appearance, because that's what people usually only judge on.

"Hello- I'm talking to you, are you listening" She is starting to approach me having the few people around her laughing as the moment keeps going.

"So suddenly you can't speak huh. That's so weird- I guess time can change people." Standing right in front of me, we hold our eye contact. Her eyes seem like fire that is burning holes right through my soul.

"I have to go" I say, trying to move my gaze the other way, but her hand moves to my face, grapping my chin and cheeks with strength. It hurts.

"Uhm, I don't think so- "her hand is suddenly ripped away from face, and her head turns immediately to the two new shadows. The laughing from behind has stopped. Thank god, my head began to hurt.

"Who do you think you are- oh" Lola is about to get angry, even more then before, but her face turns white as she sees the person of the hand that ripped her away from me.

"Well, that's not very nice is it" A dark voice interrupts her realization. One of the figures turns a bit clearer for me, and I see Changbin. Beside him is a very mad Felix too. Why so mad guys?

"What, we were literally just talking-"Her voice goes from being a bit shocked to being her usual confident self again.

"Right, just talking" Felix says in a very sarcastic and annoyed way.

"Well, the talking is over now. Y/N was hanging out with us, so shu" Changbin being a darker than his usual bubbly self, he shushes them away. All Lola and her friends does is giving deadly eyes to the two boys that just saved me. She then leaves, driving in a car, but before fully leaving the parking lot, she makes eye contact with me to let me know that we aren't done.

Changbin then huffs and turns to me with comforting smile on his lip. Immediate change of mood.

"Are you okay" Felix comes up beside me to look at my face.

"I'm fine, I promise. Kinda weird though- " As my gaze has fallen into a staring contest with the road the car just left on. It's been a while since she mocked me- is she jealous?

"What do you mean?" Changbin then says with a confused look on his face, Felix still observing my face.

"Nothing. Thanks for coming though" I give them a smile as I remove my eyes from the road.

"oh- Okay" letting a few chuckles go, they go back to their serious mode.

"Follow us? Please?" Felix says looking down in my eyes, keeping one of his hands on top of my head very gently, I shake my head.

"I live the opposite way you guys came from, I don't wanna be a burden" Giving them a smile I begin to walk my way.

"Well, we'll follow you home if you want it or not" I can hear Changbin voice following me, and both of my sides have company now.

"Your choice then" I say, chuckling a bit having the two guys keep following me.

These guys barely know me, and yet they have been kind to me this whole week.

//Authors Note//

Okay, I'm sorry for the late writing on this story. Some stuff came up, I had to deal with that first.

Do you guys like this? If you have noticed, the guys and Y/N are not that close yet, but I promise they will be. Don't worry.

Its not as long as some other chapters. I'll try to make them longer in the futere.

Leave a comment, and you know... yeah, if you want to!

Thanks for reading this, means a lot.

(sorry for any wrong words and stuff)

LGK