Niall Horan Dirty Imagine (1)

Finally the day has come...your parents actually let you see a One Direction concert, you loved all the boys equally but there was something about Niall that intrigues you.

~~~~~
You decided to invite your friend Hayley to go with you because she has her own thing with Harry. You and Hayley arrived at the stadium 20 minutes early...you just couldn't help yourself.

When the show started they all popped up from under the stage and of course everyone went wild, surprisingly you and Hayley scored front row tickets...so you saw everything...and I mean everything 😉
They started singing Better Than Words and Niall notices you...out of all people he noticed you, so when his solo came up he did his famous sliding his hand over himself move and you blushed when he winked at you but you didn't think much of it.

~~~~
They ended up doing a last minute meet and greet and you and Hayley weren't passing that up
—-(after the meet and greet)
You and Hayley stayed behind and she went over to Harry while you went over to Niall..."hey my name is (y/n), you sounded really good tonight" Niall leans in and you tense up a bit and he whispers in your ear "I bet you would sound better with me inside of you" you were at a loss for words and turned around to find Hayley already gone with the rest of the boys.

You turn around to face Niall again and his eyes were dark and full of desire "I saw you blush when I winked at you earlier and all I did was dance, aren't you a tad bit curious of what I could to to you with my fingers?"
Your breath hitches in the back of your throat and he grins and crashes his lips against yours, he backs you up against the wall and slides his hand down the front of your body. "Fuck Niall" you moan against his lips and he starts rubbing your sensitive spot and your eyes go wide *gasp*. "FUCKKKK YES RIGHT THERE" Niall speeds up the pace and sticks his middle finger in your tight hole and that was enough to throw you over the edge. Your walls clench around his fingers and he pulls them out, as you open your eyes you see him licking your cum off them...and just like that he was gone, you slide down the wall at a loss of words.

~~~~~
A/N
Guys this was my "first" imagine and I hope you liked it sorry it took forever to get to the intense stuff😕 but it's there and I'll take requests and whatnot too so please let me know...don't forget to vote and comment❤️ (Also check out my new book "1 week")
~J