Niall Dirty Imagine (17)

Niall's POV

I was driving down the road, and I would say it's around 12 in the morning. We planned on taking a road trip for months now...I look to my right and saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping. With tiny snores escaping her mouth I smiled and turned my head back towards the road.

A couple on hours later (y/n) was still sleeping and I started to get an uncomfortable hard-on. I think it happened because of the way the fucking tease next to me decided to bring her knees up to her chest with a skirt and crop top on.
I stretched my arm out to shake her "(y/n)? Are you awake?" She fussed and swatted my hand away from her.

"(Y/n)?!?" I yelled loud enough for her to fall out of her seat and end up on the floor. "That's what seatbelts are for" I laughed while hitting the steering wheel.

"NIALL YOU FUCKING DICK!!!" "Sorry babe, I had to wake you up. Because I have this terrible thing you gave me." I said while pointing to my pants.
"I didn't give you that, you get hard off of what you want" she said sassily. "Exactly and I want you...to help me" I begged.

YOUR POV

'I thought for a solid minute whether I should help the little leprechaun next to me or tease him more for making me fall out of my seat'.

I put my hair in a messy ponytail, pulled down the passenger mirror and applied some chapstick to my lips to make them smoother.

Niall had been focused on me and I really didn't want to get in a wreck "10 and 2, eyes on the road leppie" (short for leprechaun). I pushed him back in his seat and unbuckled his pants. I wrapped my hands around his cock and started pumping "hissss".

I heard Niall hiss under his breath and he started to leak with pre-cum. I leaned down and licked him from base to tip and watched his hands clench the steering wheel until his knuckles turned white. I stopped and looked up at him with my mouth dripping and smirked "fuck princess please don't stop" he pleaded.

I leaned back down and put his whole length in my mouth and kept going until my nose touched his lap. As soon as I felt him hit the back of my throat I moaned causing him to twitch inside of my mouth.

I took my free hand and gripped his balls while sucking him still and I swore I felt the car swerve "FUCK!" Niall yelled.

I pulled him from out of my mouth and wiped the corner of my mouth, smirked and sat back in my seat.

TO BE CONTINUED...