Niall Horan Dirty Imagine (19 Pt. 1)

I paced around my room, 'is he ever going to respond to my message?' It's been almost an hour since I texted Niall asking if he wanted to hangout today. Niall and I have been just friends since grade school, of course I had to be the one to catch feelings for my friend. The worst part of all of this is he doesn't know that I have feelings, so that means I've been here for all the cougars and interesting women he brings home. OH! did I not mention we're also roommates, but he spends most of his time at other girls' houses.

*Ping*

I raced over to my phone and tapped the screen, after my facial recognition went through I saw his response and smiled "See you in 20". After realizing that meant he was on his way I started to panic. I'm nowhere near ready, I did an amazing job of planning this out. I don't even know where he's going to take me. I went through all of the clothes in my closet and decided to stick with this outfit (above).

I curled my hair and heard the front door close "I'm home!" I rushed down the stairs and watched his jaw drop, I think it's safe to say that I was doing a good job trying to impress him. "So, how do I look?" I asked doing I little twirl at the bottom of the staircase. "You look amazing." He said still in awe, I expected a little bit of a reaction since he only ever saw me in sweatpants and a baggy shirt. "Well are you ready to go?" he asked me excitingly. "Of course." I said with a smile. We both walked out of the front door, him closing the door behind us.

"So where are you taking us?" "Don't worry about it, you'll know when we get there." He said mockingly. A couple of minutes later we pulled into a drive in movie theater. "OH MY GOSH! I love drive-in's, I've never told anyone that before." "You told someone." He smiled looking up at me.

"Well what are we watching?" I asked trying to get a response out of him, and still nothing. We finally pulled into the drive in and parked in front of the screen. "Would you like any snacks or something to drink?" Niall asked me. "Sure some popcorn and a large coke." Niall left the car and came back about 10 minutes later with all of the snacks in his hand.

He hopped back in the front seat and passed me my drink and popcorn. By this time the previews were already showing and Niall tried to scoot closer to me, but when he realized that there wasn't any room for him to move over he got upset. I could tell he was thinking, but what he was thinking about was peaking my interest. He started the car without a word, driving back to the entrance, except he takes a turn left and takes us back to our space. This time he backs into the space instead of us facing the movie. "What are you doing Niall?" I asked him genuinely confused, there was a jeep wrangler facing us looking just as confused as I was.

"Step out of the car for me." He said. I watched him click a button under his seat and I heard the trunk beep as if it were opening. "What are you doing Niall? We're missing the beginning of the movie." I asked starting to get a little annoyed at this point.

Finally I stepped out of the car and he pulled me to the back of the trunk, opening the hatch and then closing it. Since we were pretty much in an SUV there was enough room to move around and even breathe surprisingly. Before I could think Niall pulled me close and pressed his lips against mine...

TO BE CONTINUED...