Niall Horan Dirty Imagine (6 part 1)

*TW: rape*

"Fuck, it's cold out here" I cursed loudly as gripped onto my arms to create some kind of warmth on my body, because I just had to wear this outfit: I had on my Adidas crop top and some very revealing jean shorts and my Adidas sneakers. I cursed at myself when I realized I took a wrong turn down a creepy as hell ally and of course it was night time.

"Hey baby, I got what you're looking for" I looked to my left to see a middle aged man with a beard and he looked drunk. I kept walking not think anything of it since it wasn't my first time being cat called. "I SAID I GOT WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR BITCH" He grabbed my wrist and turned me around I swear I almost passed out right there due to the fact that my heart was beating a million times per second. Next thing I know he throws me against brick wall and I wince as my back came in contact with a loose brick sticking out. "Please don't, I'll give you anything, I have money, just please" I reached for my back pocket and pulled out 30 bucks and I didn't realize that I had been sobbing until he laughed and slapped me.

"AHA! you think I'm gonna let you go for just 30 bucks, you really fucking thought wrong" As he slapped me again, this time I fell, I swear everything was happening in slow motion and I just wanted it to end. He got on the ground and hovered over me and pushed me so I was lying on my back, he grabbed a fist full of my hair and bashed my head into the hard surface 3 times and I finally gave up, I was hopeless and helpless "Niall" I wheezed out like he could hear me, he was miles away at home "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he yelled and slapped me across the face by this time I was all bruised up for sure and had blood gushing out the back of my head. He ripped my shirt open with a pocket knife he had in his pocket, then he went for my bra and ripped it off "For a little slut you have a nice rack" he said with a smirk and I just sobbed Niall's name under him not knowing what else to do. He took the hem of my jeans and pulled them down he didn't even bother to take his pants off all the way but slightly enough for me to see his exposed erection and I sobbed even harder 'this is really happening, oh god, someone kill me, oh god, oh god'

He shoved himself into me without hesitation "HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE HE'S RA-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

~~~
*Niall's POV
"Wow (Y/N) isn't back yet?"
I've been home for like 2 hours waiting on her, she just went to the store to return an old movie we didn't like and it was taking a long time...and I was starting to get worried. It was finally the day I was going to tell her I'm falling madly in love with her and I couldn't wait.
~~~
*Your POV*
He's still on top of me as I scream inside his palm completely given up as he thrusts. I've seen movies when girls have gotten raped and questioned why they didn't fight back and just sat there, and now I know why...you feel hopeless...

"GAWD YES, WATCH ME CUM INSIDE OF YOU, YOU FUCKING SLUT"
You didn't look at him and cried harder when you felt him shoot his seed inside of you.
He got off of you, pulled his pants up and started to walk away but not before spitting on you like you were worthless, then he turned on his heels and walked away.

You gathered your thoughts and tried to stand up, you had no clothes on considering he ripped them up and tossed them where you couldn't find them..but those were the least of your worries.
You walked along the sidewalk using the brick wall for support all the way home. You sobbed harder when you reached the front step of your house.
~~~
*Niall's POV*
I jerked my head towards the door when I heard the knob rattle...thank god she's finally home. A smile reached across my face and quickly disappeared when I looked at her and my heart shattered, I felt lifeless.
"(Y/N)!!"
"Fuck! What happened?!?"
"Niall! Niall! H-he r-r-raped"
She could barely get the words out and my jaw clenched when she said 'raped' I held onto her drained body she looked defeated.
"Who?!? Who did this to you?!?"
I walked her over to the sofa and set her down I was going to kill the son of a bitch who though it was okay to harm her. As I turned around her hand grabbed mine. "Please don't leave me". I sighed hard really wanting to get revenge on the bastard that did this...