Niall Horan Dirty Imagine (8)

Your POV

Niall had been gone all day because he decided to meet up with the boys. Well it wasn't exactly all day, he had left around 8 this morning and it was only 12, but it still felt like forever.

I decided to watch a movie so I popped in one of the old 50 Shades of Grey movies, besides all of the sex scenes it is a really good movie. I got to the part when they were playing pool because Anna decided to make a bet and whoever won...well you get the idea.

When he bent her over the table and started touching her I started to get turned on. I squeezed my legs together to create some kind of friction in between my legs and eventually I just decided to run my hands slowly down my stomach teasing myself. I rubbed my clit slowly at first and started to speed up. It was easy access to my core because all I had on was one of Niall's big shirts, no panties and no bra.

I brought my other hand up to play with my boobs. I was so into it and a panting mess I didn't even realize the front door had opened and Niall was home EARLY.

Niall's POV

I walked inside of the house to surprise y/n because she texted me and has been waiting for me to come home, so I left the lads a little earlier. I started to walk towards the stairs when I heard a panting noise and I jerked my head toward the couch to see y/n touching herself, and to make it even better she was doing it to 50 Shades of Grey. I started to get turned on and walked slowly behind her and just stared at how hot she looked. "OH CHRISTIAN! IM GONNA CU-"

"CHRISTIAN?!? WHAT THE HELL Y/N?!?" By this time I wasn't even a tad bit turned on I was fuming with anger. How dare she scream out another man's name while pleasuring herself.

She stopped rubbing herself before she came and froze. She quickly grabbed one of the blankets and covered herself.

"Niall?" She stood up and stared at her feet too embarrassed to face me. She finally looked at me and spoke. "I'm sorry Niall it was the heat of the moment I didn't actually mea-" "Shut up!" I waked towards her and she slowly waked backwards away from me still clutching on the blanket. As she walked back the blanket got caught under her feet and she fell back on the ground, she stopped trying to back away when her back hit the wall and I squatted in front of her "Do you really think Christian Grey can make you as wet as I do baby" " No" she practically moaned out. "Does he make you squirt like I do?" "No"

"That's what I thought" I leaned over so I was directly next to her ear "I gonna fuck you so hard that you'll beg me to stop" she whimpered and tensed up.

I threw her over my shoulder and let the blanket drop from her grasp. She didn't bother fighting back, not knowing my intentions if she did. I marched upstairs and smacked her bare ass a couple of times causing her to gasp. I placed her on the bed and went into our walk-in closet and grabbed the fuzzy hand-cuffs. I like the fuzzy ones because they don't hurt her wrists when she tries to get away.

I turned around to see her sprawled out on the bed sitting up on her elbows with her legs wide open and I groan slightly and think to myself 'I'm going to destroy her'

I started walking towards her and I stopped. And thought to myself again and quickly went back into the closet and grabbed on of her totes and stuffed some of our "toys" in it. I grabbed a vibrator, a really weird looking dildo she got as a present from one of her friends, nipple clamps, and lastly a blindfold.

I walked back to the bed and she looked curiously at the bag. I set it down and took out the hand-cuffs. "No Niall please, if you're going to pleasure me, you know I like pulling at your hair" she pleaded and I just ignored her and cuffed her anyways. She tugged at them each time I put one on. I put one on her left wrist, right wrist, left leg and right leg. So she was in the form of an X I took the bag and grabbed it by the bottom and dumped the "toys" out her mouth dropped as she watched them fall out one by one