Niall Horan Dirty Imagine (17 pt. 2)

....

I turned my back towards Niall again and went back to sleep. "Are you serious right now (y/n)?!?" "You can't leave me like this." Niall pled with me from the front seat. I turned my head over my shoulder "I can, and I will" I said with a slight smirk and turned right back around.

I slowly drifted off to sleep after Niall kept pestering me to finish him off, after a good 10 minutes he gave up.

The sun started to set again and Niall had been driving for hours, so we decided to switch seats so he could get some sleep. "Hey Niall are you hungry?" I asked stirring him awake "Yeah kinda" he responded without looking at me. " Okay I'm gonna stop at this rest stop here." I was going to go inside by myself and let Niall sleep, since he did look tried.

As soon as I unlocked the door, Niall crawled out as well. "Are you sure you want to come in? I can go, in and out just like that" I said snapping my fingers "Babe please don't say that" he said with a chuckle. I leaned over the top of the car and looked at him. "Niall you have got to be the most dirty minded boy I've ever dated" I said while I smiled at him.

I grabbed the keys and locked the car up as we walked into the gas station. Niall took that opportunity to stick his hand in my back pocket and pulled me closer to him. I put my arm around his waist and watched as his arm flexed while he opened the door for us. There was no one inside of the gas station considering it was early/late.

Taking this opportunity Niall and I went into the family bathroom and I went first "Turn around you freak." I said while laughing "Nothing I haven't already seen sweet cheeks" He said smartly. I put a toilet seat cover on and pulled down my skirt and then my panties and sat down. I saw Niall trying to take a peek and I quickly shut him down playfully "No peeking leprechaun" I chuckled.

After I finished I pulled up my panties and skirt and washed my hands "Your turn loser" I smiled Niall walked over to the toilet and pulled his pants down, not all the way but enough to pull his 'friend' out and use the bathroom. I took a peek myself causing him to snarl "No peeking!" "Niall I'm literally leaning over the sink." I replied.

I took this time to bend over the sink and fix my hair and wash my face. I heard the toilet flush but I didn't really pay any attention until I felt Niall push up against me and hug me from behind "Well someone's happy" I said looking at him through the mirror. "Well someone's about to be" he said pushing my hair to one side of my shoulder while kissing my neck. Niall was the only one that knew about my weakness, Which was always neck kisses from behind.

I gripped onto the sink and bit my lip to suppress my moans "Don't hold them back no princess, who's making you feel this good?" Niall breathed on my neck. He lifted my skirt up and pushed my panties to the side and started to rub me slowly "God princess, who made you this wet?" He asked kissing behind my ear. I ignored his question and that only made him more persistent "I said...who made you this wet princess?!?" He said through gritted teeth, while rubbing my clit faster. "YOU NIALL, YOU DID" I screamed.

That was enough for him to pull his pants down again to the same length as he was using the bathroom and insert himself inside of me. Niall grabbed my hair into a makeshift ponytail and started to fuck me roughly from behind. Every now and then he would spank me to let me know who's in charge. "Fuck you feel so good princess" he moaned in my ear "Keep going Niall, make me cum all over your dick".

Niall took me off of the sink and pressed me against the nearest wall. Turning me to face him this time, just watching him fuck me in this position was driving me closer and closer to my climax, and I wanted him to know as well. I started to clench around him causing his knees to buckle for a second. "Fuck y/n please don't do that you're gonna make me cum too soon"

Niall looked me in my eyes and moved his thumb to my clit and started to rub me vigorously. "Cum for me, cum all over my dick princess" I threw my head back and took in all of the sensations I was feeling, and let me orgasm consume me "AHHH oh fuck Niall, I'm cumming!!" I squeezed onto his bicep and shook uncontrollably. Feeling me repeatedly clench around me was enough to push him over the edge as well. "JESUS FUCK PRINCESS!!" he moaned while pulling out and pushing me down to cum all over my face. I looked up at him with his cum on my face and I lick every drop clean. 

"Jesus y/n, you surely are something else." Niall said while pulling me to my feet, I looked at myself in the mirror and had the most terrible sex hair and splotches all over my face. "Jesus, I need fix myself up, give me a sec." Niall laughs on the other side of the bathroom and waits for me. 

"Okay now I'm ready." I said fixing my skirt, as soon as Niall opened the door we saw a line of angry parents and kids waiting for us to get out of the bathroom. 'jesus' I whispered under my breath. I smiled politely and apologized to everyone in line while Niall just held my hand. I saw every single mom give me the death glare, probably for being a 'slut' But of course I could care less. 

Niall and I finally made it back to the car, and started to burst out into laughter "That was fucking crazy babe!" I said while driving out of the rest stop. As we were driving I realized...

We never got that snack.

HEYYY GUYSSSS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES I'VE BEEN CRAZY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND NOW I HAVE EXAMS COMING UP!! YAY! BUT THANKS SO SO SO MUCH FOR 7K READS YOU GUYS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! <3 <3