Niall Horan Dirty Imagine (9)

The bell rang loudly and students poured out of every classroom, I walked out of my Trig class clutching onto my books and Macintosh. I pushed my glasses up on my nose every now and then, see I wasn't very popular in school because I was smart and all people cared about is me doing their homework and hacking into the grade book and changing their grades. I know that's illegal but they were very intimidating, I was knocked from my  thoughts as I was literally knocked into by one of the football players in the hall.

"Watch where you're going nerd" He said 

"Maybe I wouldn't have to if your brainless ass was looking where you were going" I mumbled to myself.

"What was that?" 

"Nothing, just leave me alone"

He walked towards me and brought me to an empty hallway and pushed me up against the lockers and looked me in the eye.

"I see you in the hallway sometimes, and you're always eyeing me down"

"I don't know wh-" I could barely get my sentence out without being interrupted 

"Do you want me y/n?"

He started kissing down my neck and I stayed stiff with my arms by my side, and next thing I know he was being ripped away from me from a teacher 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!?" I was more than positive a crowd started to form considering how loud MR. FUCKING HORAN decided to yell. Gosh he was so fucking embarrassing sometimes.

"She tried to get me to touch her and I said no and she wouldn't take it for an answer. I heard people start to mutter things like "slut" or "wow she basically raped him"

Then Mr. Horan spoke up "Really?" He sounded like he knew that was a boldfaced lie, but that wasn't what shocked me, what shocked me is what he said next. 2 weeks detention y/n see you in my classroom after school. 

Mr. Horan walked off after telling everyone to go to class, leaving me with HIM again "Well I hope you're happy now bitch" and his eyes went wide as if he thought I would never say anything like that, but he decided to test my patience because when I walked away he grabbed my ass and I turned around slowly on my heels and gave him a nice right cross to the cheek. "Grow the fuck up you pig" and I walked away with my middle finger in the air. 

I had no idea where the confidence came from because not too long ago I was just clutching onto my books for dear life, but I liked it.

I walked into my class which was Mr. Horan's sadly, I sat down in my chair that was located in the back of the room, but not before swaying my hips sassy like. I swore I heard Mr. Horan, but I chose to ignore it.

I walked in confidently but my newfound confidence was quickly whisked away when he called on me to answer a question I didn't know "Umm 42" I responded shyly "Incorrect the answer is Africa" The class burst into laughter and I buried my face in my book. 

Finally class ended and I saw a group of other "nerds" and decided to try and blend in but miserably fail as I was pulled by the hoop on the top of my bag "Ah ah ahh where do you think you're going young lady?" Mr. Horan pulled me away from the crowd and waited until everyone was gone, and literally no one was in the building anymore. He walked to the classroom door and closed it followed by locking it. "See this whole "nerd" act isn't cutting it, when we all know...sit down and get to work" 

All know what, you were about as confused as it gets, what was he talking about. You sat down in the front row and pulled out a book, it was "Twilight" and there was a sex part from when Bella and Edward got married and it was very detailed. You felt yourself getting turned on and you clamped your legs together trying to relieve some of your sexual frustration, but it wasn't working. 

You looked up Mr. Horan to see if he was looking at you and when you noticed that he wasn't, you brought your hand down into your skirt and past your thong. You might have been a "nerd" but you had good taste in clothing and you definitely had a "fun"

 side too. You ran your finger up your slit 'He clutched onto the bed frame as he thrust into Bella relentlessly causing the bed to break in his hands' you read as you sped up your pace. You closed your eyes and flipped the book over so the pages were facing the desk and the cover facing the ceiling. You stuck a finger inside of yourself and you were so close to cumming when you heard a loud slam from a palm on the desk you were sitting at. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING (Y/N)?!?" 

"N-N-Nothing"

"It sure as hell doesn't look like nothing, stand up."

I stood up as he told me to do and you could definitely see that I was playing with myself by the way that my skirt was rolled up and parts tucked into my thong.

"Go to my desk and sit. RIGHT NOW!"

I got up and walked the walk of shame to his desk and he groaned when he noticed my thong "For fucks sake" 

"See this whole innocent act isn't cutting it and I swear you tease me 24/7 coming  in here with your "nerdy girl" clothes leaving me with just my imagination to think about, but right now if you want to act like a little slut then I'll treat you like one. STRIP." (strip that down girl, love it when you hit the ground)

I stripped of all my clothing leaving literally nothing to the imagination. "Fuck" Mr. Horan mumbled. He came and sat on the corner of the desk and patted his lap "Lay." he said sternly. I complied lying on his lap "See if girls want to act like sluts they get handled like one, I want you to count every time I strike" 

*Slap*

"1"

*Slap*

"2"

*Slap, slap, slap*

"3,4,5"

He pulled me up from his lap and stood up seating me back down on the desk, and I winced from the pain on my ass cheeks. He took the things off of the desk leaving it bare and pushed me back so I was laying on it with my legs dangling off. He spread my legs and kissed up my things "Mr. Horan please" He slapped the top of my pussy "It's Niall!" 

"Niall please"

He smirked up at me while sliding his thumb along my folds "Please what??"

"Please lick me" I moaned, he licked up my folds where his thumb was all the way to my clit and I brought my hands to his hair and grabbed a hand full. When I pulled on it he lightly moaned and it was the hottest thing I ever heard. "Oh fuck, you like it when I pull your hair while you eat me?" He didn't respond with words except another hot moan. Niall stuck his middle finger inside of me and then added his index "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum, make me cum Niall make me cum"

With the he thrust his fingers harder inside of me and I squirted everywhere "Whoa" He said with wide eyes "(y/n) I didn't know you were a squirter" "I didn't know I was either, but please fuck me Mr. Horan" 

Niall was already naked and I it was easy for him to get ready, and he slammed inside of me not letting me adjust to his size "I said call me Niall!" he brought his palm down and rubbed my clit vigorously. He continuously pounded into me and I gripped his forearm for support "Are you gonna cum? Are you gonna squirt around my big cock while I fuck you senseless?" He said bluntly "GOSHHH YES FUCK ME HARDER NIA- MR. HORAN!!" He looked beyond angry and I knew what was coming next...or so I thought, he pulled out of me and stroked himself until he came on my breasts a moaning mess "See I would've let you cum but you act like saying Niall is so hard...SO I'm not going to let you. Put your clothes on, fix your hair and come in next week with a better attitude missy" I groaned and stomped out of the room because of the frustration building up inside my unreleased orgasm and went home.