chapter 11

---RECAP---

"Thank you." I told him whilst handing him the money for the blade. "I'm going to go now so that my dad doesn't worry about me" I told him whilst waving goodbye and walking out the front door into the now darkening cool street.

---BACK TO CHAPTER---

As soon as I walked out the shop I did the teleportation jutsu to get back home as quick as possible. "Hi dad" I said as I walked past the kitchen and into my room to put my new outfit away.

After I put the outfit into my wardrobe I was called downstairs by my farther and as I descended down the stairs the smell of fresh ramen wafted into my nose. "That smells great" I told him with a huge grin plastered onto my face. 

"Go sit down at the table Kami." My dad told me whilst putting ramen in 2 bowls and carrying them towards the wooden table.

"Ok. oh yea ive got a new outfit from the Flying Dragon." I told him with excitement clear in my voice.

"Oh yea the weapon store that you normally buy all your weapons from and your fighting outfits." he said with a closed eye smile.

"Yup that's the place" I said with a smile plastered on my face.

"Ok eat up. We start the missions tomorrow and even thought you are use to do the missions for experienced ninjas and assassins you still need sleep."  he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Hope you like this chapter and I am really sorry that it is short. I am also really sorry that I haven't updated in ages. I have decided to start up a twitter page dedicated to my wattpad account and my art. On this twitter page will be when I am updating and what I get up to.

https://twitter.com/anime_wolfeira