Chapter 18

---RECAP---

"It's fine your with me and i am a jonin, and this is Okami my daughter who is a very skilled ninja at the top of Benin and above" he said. I smiled up at Tazuna. "So you don't need to worry."

---BACK TO CHAPTER---

Naruto turned back around and said "hey never insult a ninja it's a big mistake and I'm one of the greatest ninja ever. Someday I'm going to be hokage and you'll look up to me, my name is Naruto Uzumaki remember it." He shouted.

"Naruto be quite your starting to another me with all your yelling. Speak normally." I told him sternly with a annoyed expression covering my face.

Tazuna took a big gulp out of his glass bottle which was probably alcohol and started to talk to Naruto " hokage are powerful and wise you are puny and brainless. The day you become hokage is the day I sprout wings and fly."

"Ahhhh shut up I'm willing to do anything to become hokage, no matter what it takes and when I do everyone will have to admit I'm the top ninja and including you"

"You can become hokage ten times over but to me you'll still be a nobody. A loser. " Tsunami said smugly. Grrrrr this guy is starting to piss me off.

"Ahhhh I'm going to make you pay for that right now." He shouted with Kakashi grabbing the back of his colour so that he does not attack Tazuna.

"Naruto your suppose to protect the client not attack him although I would like to a punch him at the moment" I angrily aid.

After the little argument we started to set off towards where Tazuna lived. "Hey mister Tazuna your country is the land of waves right?" Sakura asked.

"Yea what off it." He replied.

"Kakashi sensei, there are ninja in that country to army there" Sakura asked Kakashi.

"No, there are no ninja in the land of waves. But in other countries there are hidden villages each of these villages have different customs and cultures. Where some ninja reside and where some don't. Shinobi villages can lead to strengh, military strengh. That's how they protect themselves and the people who reside in the villages." My dad stated. Wow he knows a lot I laughed.

"Yea and a small island like where the land of waves is has natural protection with the sea so there is no need for a ninja vilkage. Each of the five great nations have a ninja village." I stated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------
Authors Note: Hi readers hope you like this chapter I am going to start adding more with just Okami and Kakashi and do more stuff which are not in the episodes of Naruto. Two uploads in one day I'm getting good 😁😁 Please continue to vote and comment on my chapters it means a lot. Xxx Going to try and sort out a schedule of when I will upload.

Does anyone like and watched Fairytail might do a fanfic of it not sure what about. Oh yea I'm also going to start doing one shots just name a anime and a character and I'll try my best to do it. Xxx