Chapter 22

---RECAP---

"We are only genin straight out of the academy. This is to advanced for our level of training....we should go back..and I really think that we should treat Narutos wound and get the poison out as soon as possible. Back in our village we can take him to a doctor." Sakura stated. Ahhhh so the bubblegum haired girl does know something which isn't about Saskue I thought laughing In my mind.

---BACK TO CHAPTER---

"Narutos hand could become a problem" Kakashi stated "I guess we should turn round and head back t the village and get it treated" he said with a sigh.

"Can I complete the mission then dad, you guys can go back to the village to get Narutos hand looked at. " i asked him with puppy dog eyes.

He looked my way giving me his famous closed eye smile "Now, now Kami you know why we are in a team, and you know the rules." Not long after he saud that Narutos face got serious and angry, he reached into his weapon pouch brought out a kunai knife. He is so incredibly stupid i thought as he stabed the weapon into the wound.

Whilst everyone just started at him in shock i spoke up "Well thats one way of draining the poison out Naruto, but if you loose any more blood your going to bleed to death you idiot." I facepalmed.

"Why am i so different, why am i always..." he groans.

"Naruto, stop that. What are you doing." Sakura shouts out.

"I worked so hard to get here." he spoke whilst thinking. "Pushing myself until it hurt. Training alone for hours and i did anything to get stronger. To reach my dream of becoming hokage. I will never back down again and let someone else rescue me. I will never run away and i will NOT loose to Saskue. Upon this wound i make this pledge. Beleve it. Bridge builder i will complete this mission to protect you, with this kunai knife. A real ninja never gives up and neither will i. Dont you huys worry about me im fine. Now lets go! " wow ive never heard Naruto talk so much..... Wait thats a lie he is always talking i though laughing.

Kakashi the weirdo speaks up anout his would again repeating what i said." Naruto, that was really cool bow you took the poison out and all. But you are bleading badly now and if you loose any more blood you will die." Wow it went quite thats a first for this team. Well taht was until the works my farther said sunk in he began to shake and sweat.

" Naru, now would be a good time to stop the bleeding now, seriously." I told him whilst trying to hold in a laugh as he waved his arms about trying to impersonate an octopus.

"Show me your hand." kakashi the weirdo said squating down to he was at out height.

"Naruto." Sakura shouted out. "Youve got a self abusive personality. Its called masochism." Alright smart arse no need to use long as words to comfuse the boy.

As Kakashi was looking at the hand Naruto injured he got a shocked look in his eyes supprised at the already healing wound. How can i tell its already healing you may be wondering, well its verry simple in standing over his sholder.

"Erm Kakashi you have a really serious look on your face. Your scaring me." Naruto said shaking in probably fear. "Am i okay."

"Naruto you should be fine. Dont you worry about anything." I told him in a calm voice. "Come on now everyone lets get going."

"What are we just going to leave these two tied up like this." Sakura shouted in shock. Why does she have to shout all the time, we dont have to hear your squeaky voice all the time bubblegum.

Kakashi replied to her saying "Yes they will be found either today or tomorrow by the patrole."

About an hour or so of walking and arguing between the team we finaly reached a misty wild looking lake we would be crossing by boat. "Oh thank god were finaly closer." i wispered.

"This fog is so thick." sakura said looking around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: Hey guys, sorry I havent updated in a long time ive been really busy with college, wirk and the stables. I will try and upload more as i have now finnished with college until September. I thank you for all the vites on my chapters and the adds to reading lists.

I also welcome all the new readers to this book i know there are a lot of if mistakes wuth misspellings but i will be slowly but surely goi g through each and every chapter to change them. Please leave comments or private message me any feedback on the book with what you luke and what i could change for example more action.