Chapter 19

---RECAP---

"Yea and a small island like where the land of waves is has natural protection with the sea so there is no need for a ninja vilkage. Each of the five great nations have a ninja village." I stated.

---BACK TO CHAPTER---

Sakura suddenly got excited about something. "Lord hokage is really important then."

They then all got thinking faces which looked like they were being doubtful. "HEY. You all just doubted lord hokage didn't you. That's what you were all thinking" Naruto and Sakura shook there heads rappidly. "Well anyway there are no ninja battles in a C ranked mission." He said putting his hand on my head affectionately. "So... You can relax."

"And we're not going to be walking into any foreign enemy ninja or anything like that." Sakura said. Tazuna started to sweat and had a look of panick and guilt on his face after he heard what she said. I wonder whats got him all scared. I thought.

"Not likely" My farther replied to Sakura.

"Hey dad." I shouted out from the back as went across a narrow wooden bridge.

"Yes Okami." He asked.

"When we eat to the land of waves would I be able to practice my new jutsu I've been working on"I asked knowing that he would reply with a yes.

"You already know the answer Kami, of course you can." He said.

As we walked through the woods I cought sight of a puddle which smelled like it had chakra in it meaning that some ninja were disguising themselves in it. "Hey look daddy I found a puddle" I shoutedpointing at it. The others have weird looks whilst Kakashi gave me a nod and a closed eye smile. When I got closer to the puddle I jumped up high using some chakra to make me go higher then I wound normaly, as indecended back to the ground I was inline with the puddle. I put a load of chakra into my feet and make a big splash. I bent down towards the puddle and wispered "stupid idiots it hasn't rained in days. There should be no puddles" after that I turned around and ran to catch up with the others.

As e got further away from the chakra infused puddle I would hear the ninja getting out. But didn't look behind me incase that got suspicious.

They made there move and imed straight at my dad, was I worried about him..... No I know that he is capable of looking after himself he is an ex ambu after all. They caught him but fake suprise by wrapping him I the weird spikey looking chain thing. ((Don't know what it's called sorry xx))

"WHAT" Naruto shouted. Naruto, Tazuna and Sakura had a horrified expression covering there faces. Whilst me and Saskue had no expression.

"K..Kakashi sensei" Naruto screamed went the two ninja got behind him laughing.

"Now it's your turn" one of the brothers said. Naruto turned around with a showed look on his face.

Naruto was frozen in place when the ninja where about to attack him. I know what your all thinking why don't I do something and save then, well in all honesty im to lazy and I know if something serious was bout to happen Kakashi would jump in and save them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note: hi hope you like the last chapter and this one. At the moment I am starting to write my first one shot of Natsu and Lucy from fairy tail, I will probably put on here when I have published it. XXX thank you for voting for chapters and adding the book on reading lists. I might start making the chapters longer but might mean It will probably take longer for me to update but it will also depend on how I feel that day. XXX Also going to start adding pictures natural the start of the chapters again with music videos. Going to be drawing what Okami actually looks like.