Chapter 16

---RECAP---

"Took you long enough Okami" he said laughing.

"Guess you weren't asleep like I thought" I said laughing.

---BACK TO CHAPTER---

"No I was just resting my eyes as you were taking so long." Toboe replied with a laugh.

"Don't  start getting cheeky with me Toboe" I said jokingly. "We need to start getting ready to meet at the gates remember, ive got my bag ready to go in the closet so I will grab that them we can teleport to the gates" I told him.

I walked over to the open closet on the other side of my room and grabbed the small rucksack and put it into a scroll with a spare ninja pouch which is fully stocked and full. I also grabbed one of my many pairs of twin katana's and attached them to my right side. I then attached the scroll onto the back of my belt which held the katana's.

"Come on Toboe are you ready to go." I asked him.

"Yea lets go, ill beat you there" He said and in a poof was gone.

"Not if I cant help it" I whispered and teleported to the gates, to then find out that Toboe did not get here before me and arrived a few seconds later. When we  other acknowledged each other I looked round to see that Naruto was carrying a very large rucksack and Sakura, Saskue to be carrying a reasonable sized rucksack.  

"I could have guessed that my farther would not be here on time" i sighed in annoyance "oh yea by the way sorry if I was late."

"Its fine Okami, believe it." Naruto shouted.  "at least your not an hour late like Kakashi sensei always is"

"Its more like more then 2 hours late Naruto" I giggled. "I know my fathers tendencies are annoying at times but its what makes him, him I guess" I said with my finger on my chin in a thinking manner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthurs Note;  hi all sorry this update has taken so long but I also have a lot going on at the moment. I also haven't had time to do the wolves descriptions, but they should be up in about a week on my Characters description book or there will be brief descriptions on here.  

Massively sorry for the very short chapter. I have been really busy dealing with stuff for college next year xxx

I will also be starting to go through and change some of the chapters so that they either make more sense or have more description in them. I am also going to try and get more chapters up in the holidays before I start college as I will be mega bust through college and might not have as much time to update, hope you are enjoying the book so far.

Love you all xxx