Chapter One: Psychics, Crows and Mysterious Guys (ep 1:1)

hey guys,

Here's my first TVD fanfiction and I hope you like it. Dedicated to DawnXxone of my two best wattpad buddiesXD On the right, you see the banner of this story. External link: Calla's Outfit and the trailer is also on the right, made by DawnXx Cover made by RedTears

~I don't own TVD and every character (except Calla) is being owned by their rightfull owners.

xxx FantasyGirl21

Chapter One: Psychics, Crows and Mysterious Guys. (ep 1:1)

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up that morning. I hit my arm to the left, what I usually did to make it stay silent. But today wasn’t a usual day, since instead of the alarm clock, I hit my sister. “Ouch, seriously Calla, what are you doing?”, Elena muttered, only half-awake. “Sorry, sorry, I just forgot that you were also here.” “Thanks for that. What time is it actually?” I sighed. “Probably half past seven since that thing always starts yelling at that time El. What do think I was trying to do?” I put my pillow over my face to stop the sounds from interrupting my sleep. “Sorry Cal,” and the sound stopped.

“Great, wake me up at quarter to eight.” “Ehh, Calla..” Her sentence was cut off by Jenna entering the room. “What are you still doing here, school starts in approximately 15 minutes.” “Yay, go Jenna! You really sound like a responsible parent.” She smiled. “Have been practising.” “Well, it’s really working.”

I dragged myself out of bed, walked to the mirror and started combing my hair with my fingers in hurry. Elena laughed. “They’ve invented combs for that Calla.” I shrugged. “We can’t be late for school Elena.” I said sarcastically. “And I need my daily dose of coffee.” “God knows what would happen if you don’t get your three cups of coffee.”

I quickly got dressed (my new jeans with striped top and my new ankle boots and a new trench coat with was just so awesome), put in my earrings and grabbed my choker, did my make-up and ran downstairs. Jenna had already put some things on the kitchen table and I quickly got my ‘I LOVE the USA’- mug and filled it with coffee.

Elena hadn’t been joking about the three cups- part, it was really true. I needed caffeine in the morning and my body doesn’t break down substances well, so they never affected me. Which also meant that I couldn’t get drunk. Well, I could, but by the time I got drunk, everyone else was already under the table. No fun.

I drank my coffee and from outside I heard Bonnie pushing the claxon. We got a ride from her. I grabbed a package of crackers from the kitchen table and ran outside, grabbing my bag from the hall. I just sat in the backseat when Elena entered as well. “What happened to you guys?” “Someone,” Elena said, shooting me an angry look, “hadn’t set the alarm correctly.” “Hey, it wasn’t my fault. The thing just skipped on hour too many.”

“And you forgot to mention it?” “Well, I didn’t know until this morning.” Elena sighed. “I can’t wait until you get your room back.” I nodded in agreement. When our parents died and Jenna came back to Mystic Falls, Jenna needed my room and there were a lot of boxes and such, so I have been sleeping in Elena’s room for a while now. But if everything is going right, the attic would be empty soon, and I would get it. And for both Elena and me, everything would be better going as right as possible.

“You never know what my gran has told me,” Bonnie said. “Let me guess, you are going to inherit all here money in the future and she’s a millionaire”, I joked. Bonnie laughed out loud. “No, gran has told me that I am psychic. You know, those people that can predict the future.” “Seriously,” Elena gasped. “Did she really say that?”, I added “Yes, she said that magical blood runs in the…”