Our time

Seokjin and Namjoon took a car and went straight to a famous amusement park which every body knows, Disneyland. It was around 8 in the morning.

The first thing that was heard in the morning was Seokjin anxiously asking either his clothes were okay. "Do you think it's okay? It is too dark? Or maybe light? Or am I just too ugly to be in this clothe." He spoke.

"Relax, it's fine. Besides, we're only going there because it our date. You don't have to worry so much about others, just think of me." Namjoon said while brushing Seokjin's hair.

Seokjin mumbled under his breath and blushed at the gesture of the younger.

-

-

-

They arrived at Disneyland and Namjoon went ahead and booked tickets for them.
After that, they both went in the amusement park.

"Jin, prepared to have a fun time?" Namjoon smirked.

"Oh yeah I am!" Seokjin smiled. He grab Namjoon's hand and ran towards a crane machine somewhere in a station. "But first, get me that Mickey Mouse plushie."

Namjoon chuckled and did what he was told to do.

"Come on.. just a little bit more.." he mumbled as the hand of the machine went across all the other plushies and stopped on top on the Mickey Mouse plushie.

"It's there!! Ready?!" Namjoon screamed. Jin nodded, "Drop the hand!!" They both pressed the button and the hand was released. It dropped on top of the Mickey Mouse plushie and begin to grab it.

Seokjin was getting anxious as the hand was grabbing the plushie. It went back up and started to move towards the exit. Joon watched in amusement.

The hand dropped the plushie in the correct hole and the couple was rewarded with a plushie. Jin took out the plushie and screamed in excitement.

"Yay!! Omg it's sooo cute." Jin squealed. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it!!" Jin screamed while running over to hug Namjoon. Namjoon returned the hug happily.

"Now, let's have some fun." Namjoon smiled which was later followed by Jin smiling too.

And off they went to enjoy the day in the amusement park.

-

-

-

Later in the evenings, Namjoon decided to have dinner at a fancy restaurant with Jin along. This thinking was gladly accepted by Jin.

They arrived at the restaurant and sat at the window seat table. This restaurant is just beside the coast so it's a lovely place to have dinner.

While they're waiting for the food, Jin and Namjoon talked about their day. "Hahaha, today was so much fun! I Can't believe I got to see you wearing cat ears, luckily I got a picture of it on my phone." Jin laughed while taking out his phone.

"You're so cute! Haha" Jin laughed

"You're so cute! Haha" Jin laughed. Namjoon followed the flow and took his phone out too.

Jin gasped

Jin gasped. "When did you took that picture?" Was what he asked.

"While you were wandering." Answered Namjoon. "Yeah? I got lots more in my gallery, wanna see?"

"Nooo, it's embarrassing!!" Jin answered. Namjoon chuckled. "But today was fun, especially when you were riding the roller coaster." He smirked. "And when you just eat all the sweets and foods we ordered at the cafe, even the waiter was shocked." He laughed.

Although it's embarrassing, Jin laughed along with Namjoon. 'It's great seeing him this happy' was what he thought.

-

-

-
After dinner, we went to stroll around the coast. It was quite chilly at night.

Namjoon and I walked side by side which lead us to brush against each other at times.

After awhile, Namjoon grabbed my hand and turned me facing to him. He didn't speak of anything, instead he smacked his lips onto mine and was soon became a passionate kiss.

For my whole life, I've never even date a girl, and now here he is, kissing me on the lips. The way he move his tongue is amazing. It travels to every part of my mouth until I started to ran out of breath.

The kiss was broken when the both of us ran out of breath to breathe. But from the start of the kiss till the end of it, Namjoon never let go of my hand.

"Jin, I've something to say to you. It's late, you had to wait for this many years but I'll still say it." He spoke. Our surroundings were quiet, maybe that's why his voice echoed.

He buried his face onto my shoulder and whispered, "I love you, Jin."

Finished this chapter finally!!!! You can comment anything and thanks for people who voted on this shitty crap. I really appreciate it. I'll continue it soon so pie~

    Sweetieaalya ~