The holy day.

A place full of candles and crystals with beautiful flowers being piled and the sound of laughters filled the air. As the groom came in, the atmosphere soon died down. Everyone hold in their breathe as the groom walked through the carpet.

The groom, Kim Namjoon stopped and waited beside the priest. Holding the groom's sweating hands is Jung Hoseok, and beside him is Min Yoongi who smiled at Namjoon.

The quite atmosphere soon began to be filled with the sound of crowds talking. Hoseok calmed Namjoon down with the help of Yoongi. "You'll look stunningly Beautiful, joonie." Hoseok complimented.

"Thanks, Hyung. Actually I'm quite nervous right now."

"It'll be alright."

Suddenly, the chatting of the crowds died down. The door opened and revealed two beautiful young men walking through the carpet leaving flower petals behind. Who would have knew that the two bridesmaids is Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung?

Finally, the bride had came out, wearing a luxurious tuxedo with flowers in his hand.  Looking lovely yet charming to the eyes of the crowds. They all kept their grasp, including Namjoon.

The bride walked slowing yet confidently until he's next to his bounded partner, guess who, it's Kim Seokjin.

And the ceremony had finally began. After a few words, the priest finally said, "do you, Kim Namjoon  take Kim Seokjin   as your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love, honour, comfort and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others , keeping only onto him for as long as you both shall live?"

Jin choked back some tears when Namjoon said, "I do."

The priest continued, "do you, Kim Seokjin take Kim Namjoon as your lawful wedded husband, to live in the holy estate of matrimony ? Will you love, honour , comfort and cherish him from this day forward, forsaking all others, keeping only onto him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do.." Jin cried out.

Namjoon vowed, "

                                                            ."

Jin cried and vows following the priest, "I, Kim Seokjin take thee Kim Namjoon to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honour and cherish, till death do us part."

The priest taking the ring , letting the couple wear it to each other while saying , " now you may kiss the bride!"

The couple hugged each other and kissed passionately. The cheers were on after they kissed and the partying soon start.

The day went by with vmin singing the song of trouble. And sope challenging the newlyweds to do a shot. Their parents were so happy, they cried out of happiness. Mrs Kim from Namjoon's family challenged them to do a dance off, and the winner was Mrs Kim.

The beautiful day ended with laughter and tears. After the wedding, the newlyweds went for a honeymoon in Hawaii.

In the balcony, the couple were chilling while sighting the sea. "I'm glad I'm married to you." Namjoon spoke. "Me too. It was fun." Replied Jin.

"I'm glad I meet a cutie and a beauty like you." Namjoon said. Jin smiled and pecked Namjoon's lips. "Wanna do it?" He asked naughtily. Namjoon licked his lips. "Oh yeah, baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~
(🙈Idk what did I wrote. Didn't dare to read it again... thinking of writing "that" next ...... hmmmmmmmmm) god what did I write!!??