Oh no!

(Yall ready yet? OMO;))
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

While kissing Jin passionately, Namjoon picked him up and brought him onto the bed of the room.

"Ah... more.." Jin moaned, feeling as if he is addicted to Namjoon's kiss. Namjoon gladly connects his lips with Seokjin's.

Jin is now a kissing mess, Namjoon didn't except this but he himself was enjoying the view in-front of him. As Namjoon kissed Jin more deeply, he moved his hands all over Jin's body.

"I'll warm you up first.." saying that, Namjoon put two finger into Jin's tiny hole. "Ahk..!!" Jin shrieked. But Namjoon didn't stop there, while bitting Jin's lips, he played with his hole.

"This little guy seems excited." Namjoon said, pointing to Jin's member. Jin was a mess to even know what is what.

"Wow, baby. I didn't You're this horny. It makes me wanna do you so bad." Namjoon whispered in Jin's ear, sending chills to his spine.

"I want it..." Jin whined, " inside me.." Namjoon smirked and went ahead to tear a packet of condom before sliding them on his member.

Jin on the other hand, pulled the condom off Namjoon's member with his mouth. "Hehehe..." Jin giggled. Namjoon sighs, "Jin , you're gonna be pregnant if we do this." "But.. I want it raw..." Jin said with a cute pout. "I.. I don't mind being pregnant. Can we do it..?"

"Dammit, Jin." Namjoon groaned. Before Jin said anything else, Namjoon jumped on him, " you better be ready cause this is gonna be a wild raw night."

..........
(Yelp, this is weird af  for me) cringed.    (0___0;',)
Continue~.........

"Ah! 💗 ....huh...ahh..." Jin moaned loudly. And ended the night of excitement.

Time passed until they finished 🙈

The next day in noon, the sound of Jin whining came from their room.

"Geez, do you really had to go that far." Jin scolded while lying on the bed in pain. "Now my back hurts because of this." He said while rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry, Jin. You were so beautiful I can't help myself." He smiled as he dress up. He walked towards their bed and sat next to Jin. "Thank you.." he whispered in Jin's ear. Jin buried his head into a pillow , his ears are clearly red.

Joon chuckled and kissed Jin on his cheek and stood up to walk out of the room, "I'll be going for a walk now, I'll be back soon." Hearing the hum from Jin, Joon went on his journey.

The beach was white and sandy, the sea was clear blue and so as the sky. Namjoon thought to himself, this really is paradise. While walking across the beach, he came to noticed a tiny figure moving in the sand. He quickly came up to the small figure and realised its actually a crab.

He tried touching the crab but it disappeared as the wave splashed. He was disappointed but soon cheered up as his hands have tiny white crabs moving around. He was so  joyful as he played with the tiny crabs.

As fun times over and it's almost dinner time, Namjoon put the crab back to its place and went on his journey back to his room. The journey was joyful and all but it's all gone.

"Hi, Namjoon. It's nice to see you again." A mysterious young woman smiled as she looked at a frighten Namjoon .

(Got da beach Idea from my literature class. How cool!)