Joon

(Second person P.o.v)

Class is about to start soon. I quickly grabbed my bag and walked toward my class. It's going to be crowded...

My name is Kim Namjoon. I'm 16 this year. The top student in this school, also one of the good looking students in the school. Even teachers are interested in me, but it's not like I care.

I walked to the corridor, aka the hellish corridor, which is always full of student and teachers . The actual problem with this corridor is that, it will be very crowded when the bell rings and lunch break , and it'll be very noisy.

Sighing. I prepared myself for the worst that's about to come.

"Ahh!!! Namjoon-hyung !! He's here!!"

As soon as I walked in the corridor, girls and boys start to surround me.

Yeah , being the beautiful one in the school or being top in my academic doesn't mean I could escape from the fan.

As I tired to get out of the group , someone fell on me . It was so sudden that I lost balance and fell back at him.

Him...

Before I realised it , I was staring at him and he has that frightened face on him.
I got up quickly and tired to shrug off the weird stare for the other students by helping him up too.

He hesitated for a while then he took my help. After he stood up, he bowed and quickly ran away.

Cute.

And so I walked back to my class and sat at my seat. I wonder what his name is. I smile unconsciously until my friend started to smirk at me.

"Hmm, you looked happy. Something caught your attention?" He teased.

"Maybe."

He awed.

This friend of mine is Hoseok , Jung Hoseok. He could be said as the world's sunshine. In any situation, he could make anyone plaster a smile on their face.

"Well? Tell me ! I wanna know who's the lucky one

"Well? Tell me ! I wanna know who's the lucky one." He said.

And so I told him the whole story , except the one that I stared at that beauty like an idiot.

He gasped dramatically and said, "Wow, is this some drama love story ? I wanna meet him!"

"Dude , chill. I don't even know his name and what class he's in." I said back.

"Don't worry, Joonie. I'll help you!" He said excitedly. I felt warm that he could understand and willing to listen to me.

"How?" I tease.

"I have this one friend called Taehyung. He's the school's hottie and he knows everyone. I can ask him for you." He replied.

"Sure." I said.

The teacher came in and the class started.

It's the first time I felt fluttered. Can I meet that guy again? All I could do is wait....

(My god!!! I finished my first week of exam , just another week and I'm free~ it's hard to maintain my studies now since I just got in middle school. Well here it is the chapter 3. Wow I still managed to finished it. See you next chapter, pie~)