Double trouble ?

Stunned, Namjoon moved back a bit before opening his mouth, his voice was rather shaky. "What.. w-what are you doing here?"

"Why do you look so scared? Oh, is it because of what I did? She's worthless! You don't need her, that's why I took her away." She smiled and continued, "she's not dead, why worry?"

"You psychopath!!" Namjoon shouted. He was out of words there's nothing on his mind except for the bad memories of the past.  "ugh, no no no no no !!!! Get out of my head !!!! Nooooo !!!" He screamed while grabbing his head as if he wants to break it.

"YOU-!!!!"

On the other hand, Jin was in their room. He wanted to eat but Namjoon wasn't back yet and he got quite worried.  Before Namjoon went out, he ordered  lunch to be serve in their room since Jin was sore. But until now, Namjoon hasn't come back yet.

"I wonder what's he doing...." Jin muttered. Suddenly a knock on the door startled Jin. He got up and went to open the door. He was shocked as he saw Namjoon out cold while a woman carried him.

He helped the woman and put Namjoon on the bed. He went into the bathroom and came out with a bucket of water and a small towel. He dipped the towel in the warm water and put it on Namjoon's forehead. After that, he assisted the woman out of the room and thanked her.

She hummed and went away. With that, Jin closed the door and went straight to Namjoon. He was pale and cold. "Namjoon, are you okay? What happened?" Jin said as he held Namjoon's hand. The younger only opened one eye and smiled for awhile. Jin hummed and went to take some food for them.

He sat down next to Namjoon and wanted to feed him. But Namjoon rejected which made Jin sad. Namjoon saw that, "I'm not sick, but if you really want to, then one spoon would do." With that, Jin smiled and and begin feeding him.

"Hahaha, you look like a sick baby. How cute!" Jin exclaimed. Namjoon blushed but he liked it, he stared at Jin. "You're so kind, I'm glad I'm married to you." Those words that came from Namjoon mouth made Jin euphoric.

One spoon turned out to be the whole dinner. "You really did feed me with dinner." Namjoon said as Jin was cleaning up. He just smiled at Namjoon, "well, at least I don't eat like a baby." Joon rolled his eyes and cuddled Jin as he came back to bed from cleaning.

"Hey, Namjoon.."
"Yeah?"
"Get sick often. So that, I can feed you again, like a baby."

Joon blushed and bit Jin's neck. "Ouch!"Jin shrieked. "Don't forget you are the baby." Joon scolded. Jin laughed.

"Don't faint like that again, Kay? A woman even helped you, that's not good now is it ?" Jin lectured. "Sure, I won't." Joon simply said but he was uncomfortable with that matter. He didn't like that woman ever since they first met. That person was Namjoon first blind date, that was way before he had met Jin. She would stay by him and play with him everyday. Her parents were happy but probably because they were able to work with a successful company.

But as time grew, she got more close and wanted more of me. Of course, my parents who don't know anything about this, when ahead and set up a blind date for me with her. I didn't like her, she was too clingy and her personality felt fake. I tried to get rid of her but she chased me for so long, until I met my girlfriend who I felt safe to be with. She... she nearly killed her... and because of that I lost my "home"

Back to reality, Namjoon got up and closed the curtains in the room. Jin questioned him but he just shrugged it off and said it's too bright. Little he knew that someone is watching them.

"Dammit! I can't see him. Never mind, I can find him tmr morning." The voice said and laughed.

(Yall I finished this two things I didn't update for sooooo long like months cuz I'm lazy and busy and tired. But oh well I got to write since it's holiday and ideas came to me like electric shock. Lol I'll continue writing now try guessing what will happen to them:))