Our time pt.2

(Jin p.o.v)

He buried his face into my shoulder and whispered, "I love you, Jin."

As he breathe touch my skin, I was startled. It was warm so as his hand. Before I knew it, he intertwined our fingers together.

I released a sigh and gain the courage to speak up. "Namjoon, the way you could just easily confess is really something. I, Jin who's actually older than you had no guts to even talk to you for the past years. And surprisingly I'm being confess by you who asked me to be your fiancé few years before. And I, i ..." a tear escaped from my eyes.

"And you hate me." Namjoon cut off. "Maybe it's weird for guys to be together, after all you might not even like me in the first place.."

I twitched. "WHO SAID ?! I LOVE YOU SINCE THE DAY I FELL ON TOP OF YOUE" I screamed, cracking my voice. "I wanted.. to be with you... I was too shy and scared.." Jin cried.

Namjoon panicked but calmed himself. He placed his hand on Jin's head and patted him slowly. And at that time, Jin slowly whispered out, " I love you, too.."

Namjoon who was quite cold and scared, was now frozen in place. "Yea-yea we loved each other. Yep, yeah." He mumbled. Jin who noticed stopped crying and laughed out.

"You're cute." He snickered while kissing his cheek. "But you're way more cuter," replied Namjoon.

They stood there in the breezy wind while hugging each other tightly.

"From now onwards, we are lovers!" They vowed.
-

-

-
🤧 (ya no kidding I was sneezing while writing this lol let's continue~)
-

-
(Home) (third person P.O.V )

"Welcome back, dear. Come inside, come inside, it must've been cold outside. I'll ask the maid to prepare some warm drinks for the both of you." Said Namjoon's mom as the couple arrived. Mrs Kim told one of the maids to prepare drinks and pulled them to the living room.

"Sit, sit. The drinks will be ready in a few." Said Mrs Kim while leading them to sit.

Jin who was by Namjoon's side, said he will get clean up and joined the conversation later, and off he went to get change. All there's left is Namjoon and his mother.

There was an awkward silence between them. So, Mrs Kim decided to break the silence, "how was your date, Namjoon dear?".

Hearing this , he told her mother how the day went. Of course, Namjoon had to skip the kissing part since he's unsure of his mother but was noticed by his mother.

"Really? That's it. You said you went to the shore, there must've been something that had happened there!" His mother said, taking a sip from her tea whilst looking back at Namjoon who's panicking.

"Was the tea too hot? Or is it someone that is hot?" Said Mrs Kim with a smug face. Namjoon who saw this was weirded out, "were you like this before I was born or is it the tea had something in it ?" He questioned.

"Child, you have a lot of things you don't know about me. But I know something, you are hiding something ." Said Mrs Kim giving Namjoon a wink.

•••••

"OOOHH MYYY GODD!!! Finallyy , yes yes yes yes !!!!" Mrs Kim squealed after hearing out what Namjoon said/did. "Mom, chill!" Namjoon spoke.

"You did it my boy, you did it!! Im telling your father!! When's the wedding??!! Remembered to protect him, he might be sensitive!! Don't you think just because you have him, your life is going to be easier boy! Better watch out for those babies." Mrs Kim mumbled while searching for her hand phone. And at that moment, Namjoon noticed Jin was standing at the door staring at him.

"Hey, Jin . Welcome back..." He smiled while gesturing at jin so he would sit down too. "I say you told her about us?" Jin asked while walking to Namjoon.

"Yeah, kinda..."

"So, when's the wedding?!" Questioned Mrs Kim.

"Mom!" Namjoon facepalm.

The night ended with laughters from the happy family.

~~~~~

( Yay!! I didn't update for quite a time now. Was wondering, how did you guys found this book ?? ᵒᴥᵒᶅ. )