Breakfast in bed

It was almost summer, so Jinyoung felt very hot and woke up earlier than usual. He slowly rolled over to burry his head in the pillow, when he scented a familliar smell. And in the moment he realised he was smelling Jaebum, his favourite leader, he heard a soft bear-like snoring next to him. Something started pinching him under him tummy, which was nothing else but Jaebum's arm he was lying on. That's when Jinyoung finally collected himself and it felt like an invisible person had poured a jug of water on him when his mind started screaming he had spent a whole night in JB's bed. He lifted head from the pillow and sneaked a peek on his left just to see his unconfirmed crush sleeping right next to him half naked. Blanket, which he had obviously kicked off while sleeping, was covering only his calves and revealing everything else including purple boxers (that Jinyoung shamelessly found VERY attractive). On the ground next to the bed was lying JB's pyjamas. JB's limbs were pointing in every direction and his mouth was slightly open which was the source of quiet snoring. Jinyoung was so surprised that even for a collected man like him, that kind of morning shock was too much and he fell on the floor. The bump sound woke up the sleeper in bed. Park on the floor didn't dare to move a muscle while listening to Jaebum's soft, sleepy grumping. It was like waiting in a cave for a sleeping bear to wake up. At least that's what the noises were indicating. "Jinyoung?" the voice from the bed asked, worrying where the younger might be. That was when Jinyoung almost lost it and had to really grimace to prevent himself from squeaking. And he failed. He had never heard someone calling him with such husky, sleepy, (sexy) voice before. A hiding squeak escaped his mouth before he could stuff a fist into his mouth. "Jinyoung? Are you okay? Where are you?" again the same voice. The younger shyly peeked from under the bed. "What are you doing down there?" his now obvious crush chuckled and rubbed his eyes. "Mind coming back to bed?" Jinyoung couldn't resist and clamered on the bed and sat on the edge, keeping a safe distance. This time the leader's unbridgeable heart trembled at the sight of the cute newbie who looked so fluffy with messy hair, and edible, added JB in his own mind. He could just wonder how can an art like this with puffy face and swollen lips ever find its way into his life. But he was boundlessly grateful for it, even if not admitting that out loud. When their eyes met for a moment, he blushed and had to look  away pretending to check the clock. It was at this moment he realised something was missing. "Shit, where's my pyjamas!" he cursed loudly and covered himself with blanket. It made Jinyooung chuckle at his cuteness. "What am I doing in your room?" whispered Jinyoung as though being scared someone was eavesdropping them. Jaebum pulled himself together and carelessly shrugged. "Last night you fell asleep in the car so Mark just picked you up and took you into the closest room." He sneaked a look at Jinyoung to see his reaction. The other was just wondering if it caused Mark troubles with Jackson. Then suddenly he threw a look at Jaebum and asked "There's still plenty of time 'till breakfast right?" Without waiting for an answer he got up from bed and hurried out of the room. Jaebum felt a little thrown away. He openly hoped that the younger would return. In the meantime,  he swithched pillows with Jinyoung's, laid down and inhaled the boy's smell. After five minutes, when he was already half asleep, snuggled between his plushie and the pillow pressed on his face, Jinyoung returned. He had gone to his room to pick the book he had been reading. But he couldn't dive into another world and somehow his concentration was on it's lowest. "We have a free day today." He said to no one in particular. It caused JB to roll over and turn his face towards him. "And? How're you gonna spend it?" "I don't have anything in my mind yet. Probably relaxing and catching up on my reading list. Do you know other's plans? I just remembered I may want to go for a walk with Mark" Jinyoung was thinking. "Mark and Jackson are going on a date" quickly Jaebum interrupted his thoughts. "Although they are trying to go undercover. They are both so cute and stupid" he let out a soft chuckle and put his hands crossed under his head on the pillow. "Let me guess what are others going to do. Yugyeom and Bambam will be fooling around and probably catching up on the latest stupid trends on youtube. Or playing video games together and getting in fights. Youngjae will just stick with anyone interesting. Which is probably you. Or doing chemical experiments on how to erase cucumbers from this world." Jinyoung started laughing. "He really is weird, like you said" he agreed. "And you? Any ideas?" "I'm just catching up on sleep today" Jaebum replied lazily while yawning. With that, the younger nodded sympathetically and put his reading glasses on. Jaebum, lying, enjoyed listening to the person beside him breathing steadily while a morning sunbeam sneaked on his face through a crevice in curtains. Birds were warbling and he felt at peace after a long time of packed days. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out. That was until Bambam called them for brakfast after half an hour. Jinyoung was really hungry so he immediately jumped on his feet and made his was to the door where he paused and turned around. "You not coming?" "I'm too tired to move. Can you just bring me the leftovers?" he asked in reply. After members had finished breakfast, Jinyoung was eager to prepare meal for his superior on a tray. Jackson went to check on JB. "Oy, how are you feeling?" he asked after he closed the door. Jaebum was fast to sit up, prepared to apologise for his inappropriate behavior the day before. But before he could say anything, Jackson continued. "What have you said to Jinyoung?" The leader's eyes widened in surprise. "What are you talking about?" "Well.." Jackson was grinning. "The thing is, Jinyoung is currently obsessed with preparing your breakfast. We haven't even finished eating, when he already started taking food from the table, mumbling that we have to leave some for you. And not even half was gone. He only stuffed one bread roll to his mouth and then started running around us frustrated, scolding us but at the same time yelling what do you usually eat for breakfast. He looked like he really care about you." He paused as though he had to catch a breath, but continued right away. "He also started calling you Jaebum-ah when you aren't around. Actually he has become goofy in front of us, other members, but when it comes to you, he is suddenly shy and soft again. Don't you think that's suspicious?" Jaebum was listening to him with jaw dropped in surprise. "Jaebum, I don't know what's going on between the two of you and why you can't stand him, but all members including me suspect that he has a crush on you"

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thank you sooo much for reading this and having faith in me. I hope one day I can write a story to make your heart flutter.

So many new comebacks though!!! PLEASE SUPPORT EVERYONE, OUR KOREAN CHILDREN ARE SO HARD WORKING!!

Next chapter coming soon. Please drop a comment about how are you feeling today or sth idk just let me know what's happening in your life. Mine is boring.

Anyways, SEE YA LOVELIES!! Remember, YOU ARE beautiful<3