Short addition

Hello! It's me again. I know I haven't updated in a while but it's in the middle of the school week so I'm just gonna spice this story up with cute insight how does lovey dovey Jinyoung acts.

LIKE ALWAYS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING IT MAKES ME HAPPY!

lOvE yOu<3

Jinyoung liked Jaebum. Very much. He would say he loved him but it didn't seem right. They weren't close enough to say it like that. It seemed like JB's hobby was to avoid Jinyoung and that his eyes were allergic to the sight of him. That's what Jinyoung thought. But he couldn't hide his love and in front og other members he acted like a fool. And what was the first time they noticed his behaviour? JB had been sleeping like a baby on a couch for the whole afternoon and Jinyoung had been sitting in the kitchen this whole time, making excuses and watching Jaebum's sleeping face. His crush had cheeks squeezed on a pillow which forced his mouth to open into round shape. Basically, he looked like baby waiting for a baby bottle to be put in his mouth. Double chin formed on his neck and suddenly Jinyoung didn't wish for anything in the world but to tickle it. Even though it had been hot that day, he went to cover him with a soft blanket of his (so he would be able to smell him later). He really had to refrain from snuggling beside him and stroking his soft skin. When Jaebum finally woke up and moved himself back to his own room, Jinyoung hurried over to the couch, jmped on with face down and burried his head into the soft fabric that had a strong smell of the leader. Of course, Youngjae noticed it (because he's a baby without anything to do). "Jinyoung, what are you doing? Are you really smelling Jaebum?" he asked with a dubious expression. Jinyoung lifted his head and looked at him. His face was blushing so hard, that Youngjae couldn't miss it. "Jinyoungie, are you serious?" he bursted. "Do you have a crush on our tough leader?" he yelled while running over to teasingly hug Jinyoung. "N-no, wha-what are you talking about?" stuttered Jinyoung while cursing himself to be so obvious. Suddenly, all members, except Jaebum, ran out of wherever they were and stared at the two on the couch. "What? Jinyoung has a crush on our manager?" slowly asked Jackson, his eyes widening. "What?! Nooo!! What the hell??" Jinyoung screamed at them. "I told you it was not it, dummy" Mark scolded Jackson by hitting his head (which seemed unusually more like a stroke but whatever). "What then? Has he found himself a girlfriend? Because if you have, I have to tell you-" "He likes our Jaebummie!" Youngjae interrupted Bambam with excitement in his eyes while tickling Jinyoung whose heart was in his pants and butterflies in his stomach. All he could think about at that moment was when will Jaebum's smell disappear from the fabric. "WHAT?!" all members screamed which caused the door to Jaebum's room open. "Quiet down you fools" and then it closed again. Members started mutely expressing excitement and threw winks at Jinyoung who only wanted to smell the fabric again.

Sorry though, I know this is shit, but I promise that the real next chapter will be better!