Handsome Bunny

Jinyoung was the newest member of got7. He joined one year after got7's debut so other members were already pretty close to each other. The first time they met, all members were comfortably lying on a couch and he was forced to stand in front of them. Usually he was quite shy in front of strangers but when he got comfortable with people, Jinyoung would become really goofy. You're in the hyung line so they should respect you, he kept telling himself as six curious eyes were staring at him. "Umm... hello" was all he could say at that moment, because one pair of eyes in particular distracted him. There were two moles right above his left eye and as their eye contact lasted for five seconds, he felt the blood rushing into his head so he quickly looked away. "Our greenie looks really flustered right now" someone pointed out. It was a boy with brown hair and didn't seem like korea was his home country. More like...China? guessed Jinyoung. "Jackson, don't be rude" A very handsome boy with blond hair lightly hit the boy named Jackson. "Mark, I'm just trying to releave a bit of tension here. He looks really nervous so I think we should introduce ourselves first. I'm Jackson" and he offered Jinyoung his hand. The newbie glimpsed at the other handsome boy with beautiful eyes for the last time. He wasn't smiling at him but his eyes, still glued on him, seemed so warm and kind. He then accepted Jackson's hand and after, all members shook hands with him. Besides Jackson, he got to know Mark, Bambam, Yugyeom, Youngjae and last in a row was the mysterious boy. When it was his turn for introduction, he stood up and all members got quiet, so Jinyoung figured he was the leader. The guy got close to him, put his hand on both of his shoulders and smiled proudly at him. "Welcome to our Got7 family, Park Jinyoung." At this moment, all members started shouting and jumping around the two of them. And the leader kept his dad smile on his face and didn't let go of Jinyoung's shoulders. After things calmed down a little, they showed him around the dorm and he somehow created an impression of each member. Mark, the quiet and awkward one. Jackson, the muscular but goofy one. Bambam, Yugyeom's seemingly role model and the joker. Yugyeom, the cute maknae who's always laughing. Youngjae, the bright and kind one, who always embarrassed himself. The handsome two-moles guy was still wrapped in mystery. After the tour, they had to decide where was he going to sleep untill he gets his own room. He ended up with Youngjae, who was more than happy to get to know his new bro better. He was very talkative while helping with unpacking Jinyoung's luggage. "Our room is next to Jackson's. So don't worry if you hear strange noises during the night. They're probably coming from his room. He and Mark usually sneak in each other's rooms and they still think no one knows about it" Jinyong was taken aback by how light-heartedly Youngjae was talking about this. Was it normal? Love between boys. He concluded that he really had a lot to learn about the life in this group. After some thought on his bed, Jinyoung decided he had to at least squeeze a name from the only unknown boy left. He was going to practically live with him, so he couldn't afford not to even know how to call him. Ten minutes before dinner, he knocked on that boy's door. "Yeah?" he heard a sleepy voice. "I'm sleeping so get lost." "Umm sorry. I'll come back later." Jinyoung was just a little hurt. "Oh, Jinyoung, it's you! Sorry, wait a sec." After some growling noises, the squeeking of bed and loud steps, the door opened. The guy was shirtless, only in blue checked pyjama pants, his hair curled and messy, his eyes still sticky and half open to protect from the strong light. Also, there was a weird plushie in his hand. Jinyoung couldn't look at this guy's revealing abs and broad shoulders, since it had always attracted him like hell. He couldn't afford thinking about these kind of things right now. So he kept his eyes on the plushie in guy's right hand. It's owner followed the intruder's gaze and realised too late what was he still holding and was terribly embarrassed. The plushie flew through the air and landed out of Jinyoung's sight. With that, he moved his eyed onto the ceiling while the other kept thinking how to unembarrass himself. "I figured I only don't know your name" The sleeping mess in front of him stayed quiet. "Soo... can you tell me how should I adress you?"  "Bunny." "What was that?" Jinyoung asked in surprise. I must have misheard, he thought to himself. The leader curled his lips into a mischievous smile. "What? Don't believe me? Go and ask others then" and he kept looking at Jinyoung with a player's face. The younger knew how strange stage names could get so he didn't argue. "W-well then, nice to meet you, B-bunny."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Yay, yay, yay, my first chapter. I know it's kind of short, but I promise, I will pay you back with the next chapter. And I am also planning more cuddlery, so stay tuned.

You will really make my day with comments on what you think. Is it interesting enough? Of course you can just drop whatever comment you like. I'm not gonna promote myself since i'm only doing this to fill my JJP heart with cuteness.

Hey, also, fam! Get ready bc things are going to get hot real soon...huehue (i'm not THAT innocent) (i'm probably not innocent at all).

Thank you soo much for reading, next chapter is coming tomorrow!!!

LOOVEE❤