The sleeping beauty

"Now let me sleep a little longer" the shirtless leader grumbled, waved at Jinyoung and closed the door. For the rest of the evening, Bunny's bare chest pictures kept appearing in flustered newbie's mind. And what cute person still sleeps with a plushie, he asked himself too many times. Ow, come one Jinyoung, you can't think of him that way, he scolded himself in the end, to dispel his own inappropriate thoughts. Nevertheless, he couldn't quite help himself. With every day passing, he grew to like him even more. Members had a habit of walking around half naked and Jinyoung soon got used to that, but when Bunny did it, he had to force himself to look away or he would get a fever. On movie nights, members snuggled together on a couch and became very playful, except the older one. He would lie next to them, paying attention only to the movie. When one time Bambam accidentally puched Jinyoung into him, he didn't even flinch. Actually, he was the member who paid the least attention to him in general. One night, all members were driving home after a tiring day of dance practise. Jinyoung wasn't used to such exhausting physical exercise, so he was sleeping in the back seat. During some bumpy part of the road, his head fell on Youngjae's shoulder. The quiet leader, who was driving, looked at them through a rear view mirror and wrinkled his forehead. "Yougjae, are you close with Jinyoung?" he asked as he concentrated on the road again. With that, all members turned around to see the two in the back. "Ooh, our cute Jinyoungie is sound asleep!" "Our baby, cutie-patootie!" was how they started mocking the sleeping beauty and pinching Youngjae, who was only smiling. "Yes, we are pretty close" he replied happily, almost proudly. But his expression quickly changed, after seeing that the other wasn't nearly pleased hearing that. "Hey, JB, about that. I think you should tell him your real name already. We've been playing your little game with you all along, but he's been with us for three months now and deserves full honesty." The driving member, whose real name was apparently JB, knew Bambam was right, but only glared and ignored him. "You are the most distant with Jinyoung though. He's trying to get closer to you, but you just won't-" "Yaah! I think it's my business whether I like him or not and how fast I let our friendship develop" Jaebum interrupted the nosy Jackson. He wanted to argue back, but shut up after seeing JB's annoyed face. The rest of the ride passed in uncomfortable silence. When they finally arrived, they couldn't wake Jinyoung up, who barely changed his position and continued sleeping. So Mark lifted him bridal style and took him into the house, while the dormouse in his arms only snuggled tighter to his chest. For a few seconds, he hesitated in the hallway, but then with a devilish smile made his way into JB'S room as he secretly planned with Jackson. After putting Jinyoung on the right edge of Jaebum's large bed and covering him with a blanket, Mark sneaked out of the room while giggling into his hand. This happened while JB was in the bathroom showering, but members heard him calling them fifteen minutes later. With a sleepy and not so angry look he was standing on the carpet in nothing but a towel around his waist and a toothbrush in his hand. "What is Jinyoung doing in my bed, may I ask?" and his eyes were strangely fixed on Mark. The skinny blonde-haired boy whined: "Jaebum-ah, he was so heavy and you know that my arm training with Jackson hasn't started yet, so I took him to the nearest room which came out to be yours. Aww, don't be mad at me" he pleaded with the most fake puppy eyes JB has ever seen. "And Jaebum, I really don't know what's your problem, but you've been acting especially strange around Jinyoung, like it's his fault-" "Again Jackson, that's none of your business" snapped the leader while waving with his toothbrush around and stormed out of their sight. "What's wrong with him? He is behaving like some bad husband who is angry on his wife" pointed out Yugyeom, but the others just shrugged in disbelief and parted with lowered heads. When Im Jaebum arrived to his room, he decided that although he always sleeps only in his boxers, he won't reveal himself in front of this lump in his bed and quickly put on his brown fluffy pyjamas. After he did some thinking standing by the bed, he just rolled on and closed his eyes. He could sense a slight smell of Jinyoung on his mattress and his deep, slow breathing which immediately took him into the dream land.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Well hello again! Thanks for keeping up with me. Now please don get angry because it's still not fluffy enough but...

Are you interested what happens in the morning when Jinyoung wakes up?

Heheheh...if you are such a needy shipper, read on!

The next chapter will be published in the near future. LOVE YOU!!