I'll hug you

The three video-gamers immediately got up to see what's going on. That's when Jaebum thought now or never, and toddled towards the couch.

He threw himself right next to Jinyoung who was took by surprise and stiffened his position but kept reading. "You really like to read" Jaebum pointed out a little louder than he expected. Jinyoung couldn't concentrate on his book so he glanced as fast as he could at his crush's body next to him without moving his head. JB had a masculine body but today all he could see was a soft bunny wraped in a large sweater. He wanted to caress his soft tummy so much that he started sweating. He was sure his armpits were going to start smelling soon, so he decided he had to save himself from that position as soon as possible. He kept staring into the book, letters started to dance on the paper and each word he read meant Jaebum. "Yeah" was all he could force his mouth to create. Jaebum was studying Jinyoung's face and immediately noticed that his little fluffy plushie (that's how he started calling Jinyoung in his mind) wasn't reading and he knew he was deconcentrating him. "I figured now that you're officially member of this group-" "I've been for three months now" interrupted Jinyoung and if you listened carefully you could sense slight offence in his voice. It really took Jaebum three months to notice he was a member too? he wondered. "Yeah, so I was trying to say that we are going to spend a big amount of time together. And I haven't been able to get to know you . You have to know that we guys are very affectionate and we also deepen our friendship with a lot of skinship and all. Also, I bet you've gotten used to it by now but we don't mind walking around in only underwear. Jackson once came out of the shower completely naked." Jaebum was just spitting words that came to his mind since he wasn't able to think properly. Little people in his mind were namely very excited how his leg was almos touching Jinyoung's. "Hey, why are you telling me all this?" asked Jinyoung who was really curious and nervous where this babbling was going. "What I'm saying is" the older had to take a deep breath before continuing. Get yourself together. This is nothing embarrassing, thought Jaebum to himself. "What I'm saying isthatIwillhugyounowtogetclosertoyou" And before Jinyoung could process what he had just said, JB tugged one hand behind his back (which meant he had to squeeze it in between the younger's back and the rest of the couch) and the other around his stomach. It was a very awkward position and they were both frozen like two meerkats. Their stomachs were full of butterflies that were flying from one blushing boy to another, filling the two young bodies from the inside to their throats. They wanted to fly out of they mouth, spread their wings and to connect into a whole. But they couldn't. Their mouths were closed. Still holding the other boy Jaebum mumbled quietly and unsure if his voice still works:"And there is something you should know. My name is actually not Bunny but JB. Im Jaebum. Jaebongi. And I'm twenty-four. I really like strawberries." "I know what's your real name. Do you think I'm so dense I didn't figure it out in three months?" Jaebum's chuckle at the thought how could he miss that rose into a soft laugh. "You really are more goofy than I expected. Even this morning you were still acting so shy and small and cute but look at you now" Jinyoung realised his innocent cover was discovered. It was true that Jinyoung's cute side made Jaebum overly soft for him but his sassy side kind of turned him on. The leader couldn't hold back and he patted the other boy on the head. "Now what have we got here?" The two cuddling boys could hear a smirk on Bambam's face standing behind them next to the couch so they quickly parted. "No need to hurry though" they heard as the intruder turned away to mind his own business. Still, they laid next to each other for the rest of the evening. Another month passed and they went through a lot of fan meets. Jinyoung started to feel what real fan service is like. A lot of aegyo and skinship which also affected their private lifeu (not even sorry hehe). Before joining a group he had never even thought of hugging his friends or acting cute with them. But when GOT7 members ended together on a couch it didn't last long until they started cuddling with each other or having pillow fights. Mark would usually innocently lay his head on Jackson's chest, sneak one hand under his shirt and start stroking the other's muscular stomach. Yugyeom would annoy Bambam and JB until he got the attention he wanted. And about Jaebum and Jinyoung...After that first hug they shared, JB was now clinging on the younger whenever he got the chance. And Jinyoung couldn't complain. He just didn't build the courage to make the first move until that one day.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello! I know this chapter is kinda short but I have A LOT for school (and I'm wasting my time stanning Pentagon at the moment so yeah I shouldn't complain).

I hope you enjoy reading this bc things are moving further.

And PLASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAASSEEEE leave a comment I would REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate bc I'm a puppy who needs attention. I can send you sweets to your house if you comment XD

Have a beautiful day<3