First meeting

I never would have thought that I would end up liking someone. I thought I would be a loner and never would have known what love was. Until, I met the one person who changed my whole world.

You must be wondering who I am. Well let me introduce  myself. I'm Minatozaki Sana. I'm 16 years old and I'm a freshman in high school. I'm not your normal teenage girl. Well I am normal but the only difference between me and other girls is that I have heart probelms. But other than that I'm completely  normal. I'm also a very shy person. That's why I only have one good friend. Her name is Myoui Mina. We have been friends since elementary school.

Well enough of me talking and let's get back to the story of how I found love.

Sana POV

*You're my candy candy pop pop.*

My alarm started to sing Candy pop by Twice. I didn't want to hit the snooze button. It's to good of a song to turn off. So I got up and started to dance to it.

I didn't notice Mina staring at me from her bed.

"Good morning." Mina was watching the performance. My face started to flush red from embarrassment. I jumped onto my bed and hid under the covers.

"Wae? You dance well. You should totally join the dance club at school." Mina pulled back my covers.

"Aniyo. You know I can't do that." I pulled the covers back over my head.

"What am I going to do with you?" Mina scratched her head, trying to find an answer to her own question.

" I made it this far by doing nothing. So I think I will be okay in the future." I said. 

"Sure." Mina didn't sound to convinced. She walked over to my bed and sat down.

"Let's try to get rid of your shyness this time. We are finally high schoolers.  Things are going to be a lot different than middle school." Mina was trying to persuade me. It's kind of working.

"And the best part about it is we have every class together besides one!" 

"Jinja!!??" Mina nodded her head. I grabbed her hands and we started to jump around the room.

*Candy candy pop pop* My alarm went off again.

"We  are going to be late on our first day!!" Mina squeaked.

It was madness trying to find everything. I told her that she should have gotten everything ready for school last night. Look at her now. Tsk tsk.

"Bye Minari." I waved goodbye and started to walk out.

"Ya you won't be able to walk into the school by yourself. Just wait for. I am almost done." I stopped at the doorway when she said that. My chest started to tighten at the thought many people in the hallways. I started to get shortness of breath.

"Hey look at me." Mina turned me around.

"Take long deep breaths. Inhale.... Exhale...." She was trying to help me slow down my breathing with hers.

"Okay good. Have you calmed down?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"Good. You didn't forget your medicine right?" I pulled it out of my bag.

"I haven't had an attack in years. I don't think I really need it anymore." I tossed it back into my bag.

"You never know. It's just to be on the safe side. Araso?" Mina blocked the doorway until I answered her.

"Ne. Now lets go before we are really late." I said. We looped through each others arms and walked to our new school.

"I would like to welcome all the new freshman to JYP high. I'm the president, Mr. Park."

There was a roar of applauding  through out the auditorium. Mr. Park raised his hands and the crowd went silent.

 " Some good news for this year. We will have idol students." The other students started to cheer and asking who it would be.

"Now, now. Just be your normal self's and don't go all crazy. Alright?" He asked us.

"Ne." We all said in unison.

"I am pretty sure you all know who they are, but I would like you all to treat them like any other students. They will be here later as they had a schedule this morning. Well that's all the announcements for the morning. I hope you all enjoy your first day of high school. Dismissed."

All the students got up and went to there homerooms.

"Sana, which group do you think they are from?" Mina asked me. We were putting stuff into our lockers.

"Mollayo." I was to busy trying to put my books into my locker. They just had to give me a top locker.

"I know you would like it if they were from a girl group." Oh I can hear Mina smirking when she said that. I pretended not to hear her. Okay, almost got everything situated. 

"Here let me help you." Mina said. I saw a hand reach up to my hand, grabbed my books and placed it on the top shelf.

"Ah thanks Mina." I turned around, but Mina was not the one to help me but..

"It's Twice!! Omgosh is this even real?" I heard people shouting and start to gather around us.  The person standing in front of me was Tzuyu of Twice. My chest started to tighten. There was so many people around us.

"Ah gomawoyo." I barely said as I pushed my way through the crowd and into the girls bathroom. My breathing became more short and I was getting dizzy.

'Calm down Sana. you are okay. There's no one here.' I was telling myself and trying to breathe slower. I heard the bathroom door open. I was hiding in one of the stalls.

"Sana! Are you in here?" It was Mina. I opened up the stall. 

"Oh gosh are you okay? I brought your bag. Do you need your medicine?" She started to rummage through my bag and handing me my medicine. I shook my head.

"Ani. See, I don't need it." My breathing became controllable again. Mina grabbed my face and looked into both of my eyes and placed her head onto my chest to hear my heart. To make sure I wasn't lying.

Oh I forgot to mention this. Mina's family technically adopted me. Probably should have mentioned earlier. I had lost my dad at a young age and my mom abandon me because she couldn't take care of a sick kid like me. That was 10 years ago. So Mina knows the most about me when it comes to my condition. Her parents are doctors. Who would of guessed?

"Okay all clear." Mina let go of me and sat down beside me.

"So is the reason you had an attack was of the crowd or was is because of Tzuyu? I know she is from your favorite girl group." She nudged me.

"Probably both." We laughed a little.

*ding dong dang* The school bell rang.

"Well what do you know. We are actually late to class." I said. Mina stood up and gave me her hand to help me up.

"Do you know where the room is?" I asked her. Knowing me I would get us lost. It's a really big school.

"What if I said if I didn't?" Mina is teasing me now.

"Hardy har har. Lead the way madam." I point to wards the door and walked behind Mina to our classroom.