Last Night

No One POV

Chaeyoung and Mina were watching Tzuyu and Sana stare at each other.

"What are they even doing?" Chae asked Mina. Mina tilted her head, trying to figure out a solution to this awkward atmosphere.

"Do they even know what love is?" Momo spoke out of no where. Dahyun threw her pillow at her.

"Oh shush. Let them be. Not like you know what love is." A few girls giggled at Chaeyoung's statement. Momo stuck her tongue out at her before leaving the room.

Tzuyu and Sana were the only ones that were still up. Hearts racing as they sat beside each other. Not really knowing what to do next.

"Have you ever been on a date?" Sana tried to make the atmosphere less awkward.

"Aniyo. I have been to busy to really think about it. You know being an idol and all. Plus it's banned for our first three years of being active." Tzuyu explained.

"So we have to keep this a secret?" Sana asked looking disappointed.

"Just for now. There's only 2 months until our 3rd anniversary. Then I will tell the CEO." Tzuyu tried to cheer up Sana.

"Alright. As long as I'm with you, everything is fine." Sana smiled and wrapped her arms around Tzuyu.

What the two didn't know was someone watching them from across the room.

Next morning...

Nayeon was the first to wake up. She sleepily walked out of her room towards the kitchen to grab a drink.

As she was walking back towards her room, something caught her attention.

Tzuyu and Sana wrapped around each other sound asleep. She saw an opportunity and she is taking it. It was to good not to pull a prank on them.

She grinned her evil grin and went to wake the rest of the girls very quietly.

As they all gathered around the two sleeping girls, they got ready to put the plan in action.

"oh ho ho. Look what we got here." Nayeon started. The two girls didn't really hear her. Jeongyeon then got in on it. She walked over and sat besides them, pulled out her camera and snapped a picture.

That got Tzuyu to wake up.

"What are y'all doing?" She asked while throwing the cover over her face.

"You have it wrong, it's not what we are doing.. It's what were you two doing last night?" Nayeon teased her.

Tzuyu uncovered her face and realized that a certain girl was wrapped around her.

"Oh shush and let us sleep. Use your imaginations. We didn't do anything but sleep." Then Tzuyu laid back down.

"Oooh burn." Mina whispered to chaeyoung and they giggled.

"Well sorry to interrupt your sleeping but we got a schedule in about 30 minutes." Nayeon said that got everyone's attention.

"Why didn't you say something earlier!?" They all said together. Nayeon shrugged her shoulders and walked off towards her room.

"Okay everyone meet down at the van in 10 minutes. Go!!" Jihyo got everyone going.

Sana POV

Last night was simply amazing! We talked for most of the night and fell asleep in each other's arms.

"What are you thinking about so hard that your face is turning red?" Mina grinned at her.

"Nothing! It's just really hot in here. Don't you think?" I started to fan myself.

" I'm just gonna open up a window." It was study hall and there was only Mina and I and a couple of girls towards the front of the room.

"When do they get done with their schedule?" Mina asked me. She was flipping through her biology book.

" Around midnight I think. Why?" She put her book down.

"Because I miss my tiger." I can relate.

"Yeah I'm with you. Hey should we surprise them at their dorm?" I suggested to her. Mina perked up after that.

"What do you have in mind?" Mina asked. I laid the idea out for her.

"Guys guys!!! Big news!!" A student came running into the class room to the girls that are sitting in the front.

"What is it?" One of them asked.

"You know the girl group Twice?"

"Yeah like who doesnt?"

"They got into a huge wreck. It's all over the news!"