Caught

Tzuyu POV

Sana was getting mad that I was angry with her. It was happening so fast that I did not realize that it slipped out. I just confessed my love to her in front of everyone.

"Mwo?" Sana asked confusingly. Ah dang. Well since I just let the cat out of the bag.

"I said I like you, Sana." Everyone around us couldn't believe what they had just heard. Some are in shock. The others just looked dumbfounded. It was silent for a while, until Jihyo unnie spoke up.

"Let's go girls. Looks like they need a moment to themselves." Jihyo started pushing the other girls out of the room. Leaving only me and Sana in an awkward silence.

Why did I suddenly confess to her? What am I supposed to say now?

" I like you too." I heard Sana say breaking the silence. I look right at her. She turned her head in embarrassment.

"Jinja?" I asked her. Moving around to look at her face.

"You do like me? Like a lot?" She nodded her head. My heart is about to explode.

"Since when?" Sana asked me. I can see the curiousiness in her eyes. I recounted back when I first fell for her.

" From the first moment I met you." She looked at me with shock.

"Are you serious? You would like someone like me?" She must not really believe me.

"Yeah. You must not have noticed. Even though you were cold at first, I kept trying to be your friend. You intrigued me from the very beginning." Might as well tell her everything. I don't know what overcame me but I just walked up to her. Put both of my hands on her face and kissed her. After a few moments, I realized what I was doing and let her go.

"I'm sorry." I told her and left the waiting room. I heard Sana calling out my name as I was leaving.

I don't know what I was thinking. Was it to early to confess? Well she said she liked me also, but why do I have a feeling that it won't work out?

I wandered around the building for about 30 minutes. Thinking about what happened before. I don't know if I can face her. What would I even say?

My thoughts were interrupted by a cub. She was leaning up against the wall. Her arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

"I'm not gonna talk about it." I turned around to leave but she was faster and stopped right in front of me.

"What happened? Are you guys dating?" Her face was filled with hope.

"No. I ran out of there after I kissed her." I slapped my hand on my mouth after I let it slip out.

"YOU KISSED HER!!" Chaeng screamed.

"Hush!"  This time I slapped my hand on her mouth. To stop her from telling the whole world. She yanked my hand off and pulled me into an empty hallway.

"What is your plan now?" She asked me. To be honest I don't really know. I didn't think I was even going to confess like I did.

"If you need help, mina and I can help. It's our specialty." Yeah right, says the one who couldn't even confess to Mina.

"Thanks, but I can handle this." I patted her shoulder and left her there.

Oh gosh. Please kill me now. We are all back at the dorm and it is the most awkward situations I have ever been put in. We are sitting in the living room and no one is saying a word.

"So, did you two like our performance?" Jihyo finally broke the silence.

"Yes, we both did. It was stunning!" Mina answered. I saw Momo smirk a little.

"Was our performance stunning or was it Chaeyoung?" Some of the girls laughed as they both blushed at the remark.

"Both." Mina half whispered. Making Chae turned a deep red. The girls laughed even harder.

I felt like someone was staring at me. So I looked for whoever it was and saw Dahyun shooting lasers at me. What's her problem? I wondered.

"Sana, do you having something to tell us?" Jeongyeon asked. Sana was just minding he own business and jumped when Jeongyeon asked her that.

"Eh? Uh no. Nothing at all." She gave a nervous laugh.

"Why don't you tell us what happened while you and Tzuyu were by yourselves?" Momo added on. 

"Hey. That's between them. Don't go asking about what happened. They will tell us when they are ready." Jihyo cut in. Stopping them for going even farther. I stood up and basically ran towards the kitchen for a glass of water. Seeing them arguing made me thirsty.

I grabbed a glass cup from the cabinet and poured me some water. Ah, refreshing. I turned around and nearly dropped the cup. Sana had come in without me noticing.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." Sana stifled a laugh.

"You didn't scare me." I tried to act tough. Sana just giggled.

"Did you want some water?" I offered a cup to her. She shook her head.

"I wanted to talk about what happened earlier." Sana began to talk.

"Ah that. Umm I don't know what I was thinking. Sorry if I offended you." I bowed a little before I started to walk out. Before I could leave she held my wrist.

"Sagilrae?" Did I just hear her right? I must be in heaven right now.

"Tzuyu?" Sana snapped me out of my dream world.

"Un?" I think I'm still in shock.

"Sagilrae?" She asked me again. I walked right up to her and kissed her. After a few moments we pulled apart.

"There's your answer." I said.