Part two - Forbidden Fruit

Three weeks later....

He dropped test package that features two red lines, telling him that he is pregnant. He has been noticed since a few days ago, as he feels nausea, also menstrual schedule that late from last month.

Krist recalling the damn thing that Kang had done to him at the hotel, he still remembered clearly how the man was crushing his body, touching his most privacy part and filling his womb with poisoned honey. Kang's shadow, scent of soap, breath, and skin still linger in his mind, he would never be able to erase or forget about them forever.

Therefore, Krist becomes more passionate and seduces Singto to make love with him every night, he wish it will be able to erase the traces left by Kang. Yet, no matter how hard he tries to wrapped it, the disgust and dirty feeling always creeps out of his memory and gnaws at his body and feelings.

So Krist will always cry every time his make love session with Singto's ends, as seeing Singto has fallen asleep. He would always whisper beside the guy, with tears, utter the words. "Sorry..."

Krist's body trembled as he tries to pick up the evidence of his disgrace from the floor, but he still left with a hope that the child might belonged to Singto and not Kang.

Krist then immediately contacted Dr. Kamiya and made an appointment to examine the DNA of his fetus, he secretly took Singto's sperm, putting it in a tube, to confirme that the fetus was Sinto's child and not someone else.

Dr. Kamiya stares at him suspiciously, suspecting that Krist was unfaithful. But as a doctor he has no right to ask questions about his patients' personal problems. So, he just did his job as been told by Krist.

A week later, the results of a pregnancy test and DNA diagnosis came out, but Krist do not dare to read the reports in front of Dr. Kamiya. However, a phrase spoken by Kamiya doctor clearly telling him everything, and declared that he had an affair.

"I thought you guys were one of perfect couple..."

Krist crying sadly inside the car, weeping for the crumbling world around him, weeping for the hourglass of his marriage with Singto that is being turned over and waiting for the time to end, and then weeping over the reality that happened to him.

Krist drove alone to a Pub in the town and decided to get drunk and forget about the problem for a moment. He even forgets that he is pregnant, he does not care anymore, and he will be very grateful if in the end he will miscarriage because of drinking alcohol.

But as he was about to enter the Pub, Krist suddenly spotted a girl about 9-10 years old with his younger brother who was about 3-4 years old, who looks worn and are begging on the street.

Suddenly Krist remembered his daughter who names Rung, which means rainbow, Rung is a miracle that appears between him and Singto, a rainbow that comes after rain.

Krist finally changes of his intention to enter the pub and approached the girl and her brother.

"Where are your parents?" he asked the bigger girl.

"Do not know." she answer it brief, his brother soon hid behind his sister.

"Why are you begging on the street?"

"We don't have money, can you give us some money?"

"Where do you live?"

"At the orphanage..." replied the sister hesitantly.

"Is he your brother?"

The little girl shook her head slowly. "Her mother threw him away when he was a baby, and now he's my brother..."