Part Eight - The Fake Happiness

Singto who had fallen asleep, suddenly woke up by Krist act who was licking his dick lustfully beside him. Krist lowered Singto's pants and boxer down to his thighs and excitedly stuffed the man's joystick into his mouth then lick it, pump it and suck it strongly to make Singto let out the moaning in no time.

"Krist...w-what are you doing? Stop it!" Singto cried out breathlessly, while grabbing the sheets strongly, honestly he had longed for this feeling.

Krist did not answer, he kept moving his head up and down, while his hands squeezing the man's testicles.

"Krist...enough....oohh...." Singto pulled Krist's hair tightly to hold the erection that would be out shortly.

Krist still ignored him, he kept pumping the hard and long object down to his throat until almost out of breath.

Not long after, the hot liquid burst in his mouth, he swallowed it all and sucked the rest from the tip with lust.

"Krist stop, I'm done, get out now, you'll make me pee!" Singto tried to get his junior out of the guy mouth by pulling his head.

But the man did not let go and continued to suck.

"Aaahh...Krist....my urine is coming out...."

Singto could not take it anymore and sprayed his urine in Krist's mouth, Krist was choking and immediately pulled out Singto's penis from his mouth and licked his lips with smile, while Singto's urine came out unstoppably, spraying on the mattress.

Singto was shocked, he glared at Krist in disbelief, his appearance just like having bedwetting.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Singto shouted in a lower tone, trying to suppress his emotions.

Krist did not answer, he just smiled and went back to sleep in his favorite position.

Singto was stunned and astonished at once in confusion.

"Is he dreaming?"

Singto look at himself again, he so dirty and wet.

"OMG!!!"

Singto immediately wakes up and pulls the wet blanket and throws it on the floor. He then rushed to the bathroom to clean himself and change into new clothes. After taking a bath he returned to the bed and crouched next to Krist.

He wiped the sleeping guy's hair and caressed his ears gently, meanwhile Krist slept soundly. Singto's eyes slowly moved to his bump, he remembered when the first time Krist pregnant of Rung, he always put his ear there to hear the baby sound or feel the sensation of baby kicked, and kissed on it every time.

Singto always sat down and gave a light massage on his stomach, helped him walk, sat, dressed, and spoiled him lovingly.

But this time it was different, he did not pay any attention to it, touched it or caressed it, the way he used to be, for it was not his child. Though the baby is innocent, and the person who conceived it is still Krist, his love, his spouse. Singto felt himself to be a heartless person.

"What should I do? Should I accept it and forget the facts that it is not my child?" he mumbled to himself.

He stretched out his hand to touch Krist's belly carefully, so as not to wake the man, caressed him gently and bring his ear close to it. Singto can feel the fetal movement, just like before, and give him a nostalgic feeling.

He then put his lips close to kissing Krist's bump, but stopped immediately and stood up, then walked to the sofa and slept.

Krist's condition worsened, he often wake up in the night, complained of headaches, convulsions, difficulty concentrating, easily daydreaming and get hallucinations.