Part Seven - Home Again

Krist was taken to the hospital for further examination of his health and the baby's condition. After running a series of tests such as CT scan, MRI, blood test, and last neurological examination.

Krist was diagnosed with symptoms of liver cancer and a Glioblastoma brain tumor that attacks his cerebellum, presumably the main cause that triggers this cancer in Krist is due to stress and depression, also consumes lots of alcohol and drugs during pregnancy.

Singto's life came to a halt when he heard the news, luckily Krist's condition quickly detected before the cancer cells spread to other parts, so his life could still be saved.

Doctors advise to perform surgery to remove cancer cells that grow in the brain after that, perform a radiation to destroy the rest of them.

Unfortunately the condition of Krist does not allow to do major surgery and radiation because it will be harmful to the fetus. So doctors provide other methods for treatment by doing Temozolomide type chemotherapy.

The doctor also told him that Krist might experience abnormal symptoms, such as mood changes, convulsions, headaches, hallucinations, blurry vision, and mental disorders.

Singto returned to the patient's room to see Krist after hearing the full explanation from the doctor. Krist is fast asleep with an infusion, and oxygen in his arms and face. He slowly took Krist's hand and kissed it affectionately.

"Is this a protest of my cruel decision toward you, protest against the promise that I can't keep at our wedding?" Singto wiped his face gently, his heart felt very painful. "So you punish me this way?"

"Stop right there!" He hear of Pring's voice from outside the room. Singto immediately took his hands off Krist and quickly wiped his tears.

Suddenly Kang bursts in and pushes Singto roughly, then sits down beside Krist and holds his hand tightly while crying, he looks very emotionally.

Pring immediately hold Singto's body from falling. "Sing, sorry.... I told him everything...and..."

"It's okay..." Singto interrupted. "He has the right to know..."

"Krist, what happened to you, babe?" Kang stroked his sleeping peacefully face gently. "I'm sorry...I do not know you'll suffer like this...I'm sorry..." he regretted.

Singto pulls Kang's shoulders roughly and grabs his collar.

"It's all your faults! You made him into this! You son of bitch!" Singto's said in emotion and about to hit him, but Kang doesn't let him and grabs his fist.

"Me?" Kang laughed mockingly. "You're the one who made him into this! If you do not betray him, divorce him and get marry, he would not be depressed!!" Kang return the accusation to him.

Kang is right, if from the beginning he able to forgive Krist and accept the baby, Krist will not feel depressed and end up taking drugs and alcohol that cause the damage to the liver and brain cells.

Now the only way to cure him is perform the chemotherapy, he has to find a way to persuade Krist to run the treatment, until his child is born, then perform surgery and radiation to remove and destroy the remaining tumors in the brain.

He will do anything to save Krist, just like Krist who will to do anything to save him in the past.

"I'll take Krist home to take care of him!" Singto said.

"What?! I disagree, on what reason you take him home? You've divorced!"

"Of course to treat him!" said Singto.