Final Part - The End of Nightmares

Singto hit Kang brutally using a bat, Kang tries to dodge, but the blow after blow is inevitable. Kang quickly runs out of the house.

Krist put his baby on the seat inside the car and get out of the car when hearing the noise. Singto froze instantly when he saw Krist, he immediately threw away his bat and ran to hug Krist.

"Finally I found you! I'm looking for you everywhere...and I'm almost crazy for losing you..." Singto cries in happiness.

Krist just stood motionless, his eyes fixed  on Kang. After a while he pushed Singto's body strong.

"Are you gonna take me back to the hospital? I don't want to go back there! I hate that place!" cried Krist hysterically. "Please, don't take me back!!! Just let me die!"

Singto was shocked at Krist's reaction. Kang immediately pushes Singto away and embraces Krist to calm him down.

"Shhhh...don't worry, I will not let them take you!" whispered Kang. "I will protect you!"

Singto comes again, trying separate Krist from Kang, but Kang kicks him hard.

"Don't come near to him, you scared him!" shouted Kang.

Singto did not believe what he saw. Krist holds Kang tightly and buries his head in Kang's neck.

"Krist, it's me! Look at me, Krist!" Singto tried to draw his attention.

"He's forgotten you since you locked him up and tortured him in that damned ward!" Kang replied. "Are you really going to let him spend the rest of his life in that hell?"

"No, I want to treat him! I'm trying to cure him!"

"Cure him or make things worse?" sneered Kang.

"I had consulted and arranged the surgical to remove a tumors and radiation! Though the chance is small, but I will not give up, I'll save him!"

"It's too late! He's leaving us slowly...but I want him to live happily before his time..."

"You made him become like this! You're plotting with Pree and plan all of this scheme, breaking our relationship, terrorizing Krist and making him depressed! Jerk!" Singto was about to beat Kang again, but he could not hurt Krist.

"What are you saying? Do you have any proof for accuses me? Huh?" snapped Kang. "Oh, if you still blame me for raped Krist, let me tell you, I've paid my karma, my son life will not be long, he will not become a threat anymore! Are you happy now?!"

"So you said, you used your son to paid for your crime?" Singto lost his patience. "Give Krist back to me!" 

"Don't you get it, he doesn't want to go back to you! Now he is happy with me, he just fine, before you come and disturb our peaceful time!"

"That's because he doesn't recognize you!" said Singto. "You took advantage of his unstable condition, manipulate him and make him thought that I would take him back to the ward to torture him!"

"That what exactly you would do if I returned him to you, don't you?"

"No....I don't want...I don't want to go back there..." Krist tightens his embrace at Kang like a koala, and his body is shaking.

"Krist! Listen to me! It's me P'Sing!" Singto called. "Turn around and look at me! I will not take you back to the ward, I promise!"

Kang laughed sarcastically. "He will not listen to you!"

Singto wasn't giving up and continue.

"You promised me once, to spend every second, every minute and for the rest of your life together, learning the tofu recipes...." said Singto said, slowly Krist memory flew into the past.