Part Three - The Painful Truth

It's been a month since Krist was pronounced pregnant, his pregnancy stepped on week 9, beside suffered from morming sickness, he also suffered a severe depression, lack of sleep, do not have appetite, and lack of concentration. Since he was pregnant, Krist only agreed of making love with Singto once in a while, because he's being felt unwell, and his guilt made him lost the passion.

Today he plan on visit the temple to pray for guidance and peace for his soul, before picking Rung from school, without him realizing someone followed his car from behind.

Krist knelt in front of the Buddha statue and then closed his eyes and prayed, not long, somebody also knelt beside him and joined in praying.

"May my son and his mother always get protection..." Kang said.

Krist opened his eyes as he heard Kang's voice and turned his head instantly, he widened his eyes in surprise, then immediately stood up and away from the man.

"You?!" he scolded. "Bastard!" cursed Krist.

"I miss you!" Kang told him.

Krist laughed and grinning at him. "What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you..." Kang said frankly.

"I'm not interested in talking to you!" Krist then turned and was about to leave.

"I know you're pregnant!" cut Kang.

Krist was about to run, but was stopped by Kang's sentence.

"So?" Krist responded coolly.

"Beside wish you a congratulation, I also want to say that I'm very happy..." Kang paused.

Krist turned at him.

"Because I'm going to be a father!" Kang added.

Krist immediately glared at him furiously.

"I know you do not want to admit it, but the truth will not be hide forever..." Kang said. "One day, you will admit that the child in your womb is my child..."

"Do not joke, there is nothing between us, you are imagine a thing!"

"Did you forget that we ever got in touch?"

Krist smacks Kang's face strongly, and kicked him on the stomach.

"I'm warning you, never mention that thing again, get out of my way and don't disturb my life and my family!"

"I also want to forget about it, but I cannot help...especially after knowing that we have a bond, a child...."

Krist's chest seemed to be burned by anger when he heard the sentence, inevitably he had to admit the person in front of him now is the father of child he pregnant now. But of course he did not want to be honest about that.

"You're dreaming, this child is belong to P'Sing...."

Kang chuckles and responds. "Okay, I trust you, but do you dare to prove it, by matching my DNA with the baby?!"

"Do not be ridiculous, why would I do that?"

"If my presumption is wrong, I will let you go and never disturd your life ever again..."

"What's the good reason for me, suddenly agreed to do test my child DNA with you, if there's nothing between us? You want to show everyone that I ever had an affair with you?"

"Well, that makes sense!" Kang said. "What if with Singto's DNA? If it really is Singto's child, I will apologize to you personally, resign from the company, and leave Bangkok for good..."