Part One - Nightmare Begin

Singto and Krist's has been marriage for five years, since Singto officially proposed to him and swore an oath at the temple, accepting Krist as his rightful spouse.

Krist and Singto's daughter have also been 5 years old, and Krist has returned to work at the hotel since two years ago, as vice CEO of Singto. He did not work full time at the hotel, because he had to take care and care for their daughter. He did not want to let her daughter was fully cared for by a nanny, and leave responsibility as a mother.

Their marriage are very happy and envy the people near them. Everything seems perfect, except their dream of having a son has not realized yet, consider of Krist's post-birth recovery period was so heavy, So Singto, does not force on having another child anytime soon.

But Krist proposes to have another son this year, because their daughter will soon go to school and their grandmother often mentioned wanting to carry a great-great-grandson. So the two started contacting Dr. Kamiya again and, Krist started receiving hormone therapy again since two months ago, but until now they have not got good news.

It's been a week since Singto left for Taiwan to sign a contract agreement with several star hotels in the neighbor of panda country. Initially he will only go for three days, but in due to typhoon storm, international airport in the cap and all flights both domestic and abroad canceled for one week. Meanwhile Kang help to taking care of a parent company in Thailand with Krist.

Tonight Krist replaces Singto to meet some clients to discuss business at a night club, Kang offers to accompany him, as he must surely accompany the customer to drink and have fun.

"Let's cheers! Hopefully our cooperation can be mutually beneficial!" said a customer while raising his glass high and invited all that is in the room to toast.

Kang sits not far from Krist, and was surrounded by night club ladies. Every time he was invited to toast, Krist only took a little sip and sometimes he just pretended to drink.

While Kang kept drinking on Krist's behalf and was half drunk.

The time was around 9 pm, the meeting finally end with satisfactory results. They get new investors in the launch of new hotel products.

Kang staggered to the car in the palm by Krist, but when he nearly reached the car he threw up at the curb and Krist helped him rub his back, and handed him a bottle of water.

"Luckily I'm coming, otherwise that is you who going to throw up here..." Kang said.

"Well, this is the second time I signed a contract at the nightclub, the last time I had a fight with P'Sing because of this." Krist said. "Though the doctor has warned him not to touch alcohol for life!"

For next time you, you better turn down the customer's request and make a deal to meet at the hotel instead. We can invite the ladies and design a nightclub-like room there."

"Your idea is great, I'll suggest it to P'Sing once he gets back!"

"No need, just directly put it in proposal, he'll sign it if it's from you."

"Okay, I'll make the proposal tomorrow..." Krist said. "Why have not you suggested it before?"

"Because when in Korea, I always refuse to sign a contract at the nightclub, or else, I'll have the secretary to represent me, because I do not like getting drunk!"

"Sorry to have drunk you tonight!" says Krist. "All right, tell me how I should pay you?"

Hearing the word 'Pay' Kang shuddered instantly, he stared at the man in front of him for a while, the man he had been secretly admiring. The man he thought would be his life partner after Singto's death, but all his dreams were vanished after the facts about Singto's health condition revealed. He could only sigh and look at the moon he could not reach.