Part Nine - The Lost Soul

Krist was treated in a special white room with no windows, and there was only a patient bed and CCTV inside. He lay in a curled position on the floor, hugging his already fully grown bump. His baby will be born within a week or two. The doctor stopped chemotherapy treatment on Krist until the baby was born, consider for could harmful to the baby.

Singto watched him from the CCTV screen with a broken heart. He had not expected Krist would become that way, he thought he had tried to give the guy an affection and cares for him, but there was something that trying to stop him show his true feelings.

When he realized that Krist was slowly leaving him, his heart really was hurt. Honestly, inside his deepest heart, Singto still loves the guy very much, still cares so much, but every time he remembers Krist cheating and the baby, his jealousy burns off his love.

Singto cannot bear to see it anymore, the patient lying in the room is not Krist, he thought. Krist could not be sick, Krist could not have left him, Krist loved him so much, and would always waits for him at home.

Singto left the hospital with an uncontrollable emotion, he returned home, rushes to his room to searching for Krist who might greet him with a lovely smile, but the room was so silent and empty. Singto threw himself on the floor and wept sadly.

"Where are you Krist? I miss you.... I need you....please, come back..." Singto sobbed. "Aaaarrghhh!!!" he shouted in hopeless.

After a while, suddenly he heard a lowbat phone warning sound, but not his. Singto was looking through the room and found it on the floor under the bed. He reached out to grab the phone that he believe belonged to Krist. Singto saw some unread messages in there, he immediately unlock it and was about to open it, but suddenly his phone out of battery.

Singto cannot wait to find a changer and turn on the phone again to read the message. He found another conversation between Krist and the unknown number on the line.

Unknown: Hi, Krist! You still remember me?

Krist: Who is this?

Unknown: Do you know how it feels to fall from more than 100 meters heights?

Krist: What are you talking about?

Unknown: Do not pretend to forget Krist, even though it's been 20 years I'm sure you will not forget me.

Krist: I do not know who you are, don't bother me!

Unknown: I climbed up the cliff to come back, I'll return home to visit you and your little daughter, I'll take her leave with me.

Krist: Do not bother my daughter! Who are you, what do you want?

Unknown: Aren't you going to get a son, I don't think you need your daughter anymore, so I'll take her with me.

Krist: You're insane, I'll report you to the police.

Unknown: The police cannot get me, because I'm unseen.

Krist: What are you?

Singto scrolled down again and was surprised when he saw the photo of Chalida and his uncle, he immediately throws Krist's phone away, after a moment he picked it up again. Now he knows why Krist suddenly hallucinates of seeing P'Chal.

Singto can't believe it and shortly write down the unknown number and rushed to the customer's phone data office to find who owned the number. Unfortunately the number is not registered and is inactive when be contacted.