Chapter 1: Hunt

"All Rise!" A hard voice erupted from the room.

Everyone in there started shuffling around, struggling to stand up and listen to their bosses orders. They stood up in a perfect and orderly line, all wearing the same white coats, with some badges and pins glimmering on their chests. Their faces all looked cold, being able to cut through any rude remark gossiped behind their backs. They carried their iron briefcases, holding inside their quinques, their weapons constructed from Ghoul Kagunes. But, out of all the hard and focused faces, one stood out.

A boy with purple hair, stood near a white haired male, whose hair that seemed like clouds, and with a reddish tint at the ends of the strands. He had a mischievous smile spread across his face as he clutched tight on the iron briefcase. He was practically crushing the handle of the case, even his muscles were bulging out of his knuckles! But what everyone didn't know, was that he was about to play a prank.

He was about to wet Kyosuke Munakata's whole body, just from a simple press of a button. Kyosuke was apparently giving a speech about how ghouls must be stopped, even if he basically said that same speech last week. The catch is, Kyosuke was at the edge of the stage, at the far right, and in the middle was a tank that Himiko Yumeno, a magician had performed yesterday. She still hasn't uninstalled it yet from the stage, but the boy had stolen it from the lazy magician without her noticing. Kokichi knew Kysokuke was going to walk across the stage soon, as he always does when he recites a speech, so the stage will open and Kyosuke will fall in a cold water.

As Kyosuke finally walked across the stage, the boy quickly slammed his finger on the button, and Kyosuke screamed and fell in the water. His face was mixed between confusion, surprise, and pure anger. Bubbles escaped from his mouth, making a little 'blurb blub' noise after it, his perfect white hair all wet and mussed up. Kyosuke quickly swam up to the surface, his feet kicking violently to propel himself up to the surface. His two friends, Juzo Sakakura and Chisa Yukizome ran up to him and pulled him up.

Kyosuke coughed out water, the center of the stage was soaked, and Kyosuke was left on the floor, still hacking violently. Juzo's fist tightened as Yukizome took Kyosuke to the medical center, leaving a whole streak of water behind following them.

"KOKICHI OUMA! COME TO THE FRONT NOW!" Juzo roared, making the boy jump in his seat. Everyone's attention turned to the boy who seemed to stand out. The boy next to him cringed a little bit, he wanted to comfort him, but was too nervous. Kokichi shrugged, and had a small grin on his face, almost as if he was glad he got into trouble.

"In the name of hope, hopefully you won't get fired?" The boy next to him named Nagito Komaeda wished, Kokichi nodded at him, still smiling. Kokichi's footsteps echoed inside the quiet room, everyone's beady little eyes staring at the little prankster. Kokichi finally came face to face with the former boxer, whose face was a mold of disgust and anger. The boxer, without hesitation, grabbed Kokichi's scarf, and pulled him up from the ground.

"This was the 4th time you've done another prank this week!" Juzo snarled at Kokichi, whose face was turning even more paler than usual from him getting choked. Juzo shoved him to the ground as he kicked him in the stomach, while in the process, Kokichi coughed out hot pink blood, while everyone else watching couldn't help but feel sorry for him.

"Nishishi~The CCG really can't handle a simple prank huh?" Kokichi croaked out, a droplet of blood streaked across the side of his mouth. He wiped it off with his scarf, and slowly stood up, his legs wobbling and suffering from vertigo. Juzo's eyes turned into slits, but he walked away scoffing, following Yukizome and Kyosuke. Everyone was still staring at Kokichi, he rolled his eyes and pouted like a child.

"Aw man, why do you guys have to put me on the spot like this~Shoo! Shoo! Go away!" He teased the other doves, grabbing a nearby broom and swatting them like flys. He even hit one in the head, resulting in him falling down and landing harshly on the ground. As soon as all the other doves left, only two remained. Those two were part of his team. A boy whose face looked like a baby, and Nagito Komaeda.

"Why the fuck do you always play pranks?! They're so fucking childish and only pussy's do it." The foul mouthed baby face snarled at Kokichi, the leader of the team. Kokichi rolled his grape purple eyes and crossed his arms.

"Way to rub salt on the wound Kuzuryu." Kokichi retorted back, blowing raspberries at him and teasing him for his baby face. "Nishishi~I don't get why a baby face like you joined the team! Wait, I think baby face is way too overused." Kokichi mumbled, putting his finger underneath his chin and thinking. Until an idea popped inside his mind and he snapped his fingers.

"Aha! I have found the perfect 'nickname' for Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu! The Ultimate Yakuza! Boss Baby!" Kokichi laughed, Kuzuryu roared and tried to lunge at Kokichi. But the fight was broken up by Nagito, who pushed the two back and both fell on their backs.

"Guys, I don't think now's the time for fighting. There still is that one Ghoul criminal that lurks in the shadows, her aura definitely not filled or brimming with hope at all." Nagito replies cooly, changing the subject. Kokichi scratches his head at that. There were many Ghoul criminals out there, some were women and have terrorized Japan. He even heard about how many people died in this industrial building, the culprit was some binge eater.

"Do you mean... Genocide Jack?" Fuyuhiko mumbles, suddenly going quiet and putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, for an ukaku user, she's pretty fast. We can't catch her, and she's been on the run ever since. But people are honestly just calling her a myth or legend." Nagito says.

"Ooh, her. I heard she kills any handsome men, so better watch out boys! She might burst in your window and eat you up! And all that'll be left of you is your meat on your bone." Kokichi chimed in, making everyone slightly more uncomfortable.

"Did you really have to step up that level of intensity?" Komaeda asks, laughing a little bit.

"Genocide Jack... The one who killed my shitty old geezer. He was a prick, but he was family." Fuyuhiko mumbles to himself, his expression darkening.

"Whoa Kuzuryu, we don't exactly know if Genocide Jack is real or not..." Komaeda replies back, attempting to try and cool down Fuyuhiko's mood.

"I saw her ukaku from my very own eyes. When I barged into stupid, old, mans room. I saw red and purple flashing against each other, those wavy wings. The blood from the ceiling... and don't you get it? Those people who have been chained to the wall with ukaku shards, they're all connected to Genocide Jack. Only an idiot wouldn't believe she's real." Fuyuhiko snapped back at Nagito.

"Ah geez, not this story again..." Kokichi groaned, his posture slumping.

"I'll tell any fucking story when I want to. Got it ya lil shit?!" Fuyuhiko snarled at Kokichi.

"But I'm telling you—Genocide Jack isn't rea—"

"We are going to hunt for Genocide Jack. And we are going to hunt for Genocide Jack. And we are going to make her pay."

WOAG

I DID IT

I UPDATED :000000

Also another thing.

If you don't like my stories, then keep it to yourself. Someone called my stories a waste of time. I do not tolerate this.

Anyways, the real crap will start next chapter——-