Farewell Family

Aurélie P.O.V

It took about thirty minutes to pack all my things together and fifteen minutes to put all my clothes, shoes and my makeup bag in my suitcase, in the end I gave up and I asked my mum to do it because she is very good at packing up suitcase, I wonder why? She packs her suitcase once for a guy's death.

I don't want to be like my mum running for guy. This why I never got attack to someone so tight, Bill and Tom were the eception and the G's. I was always scared to be used if I like someone or being hurt by that person the day she left you, like with my mum and her friend. But I will never be like my mother, she is so bright and I'm so dark.

I took my pc because of my friends. Anya and Charlaine. They are both amazing friends and we can't live without each other. We always go on webcam on Fridays night and we go crazy.Even if Charlaine lived in England and we could see ourselves mostly every weekends, I could not tell her everything in my life. It was too hard and I didn't want any pity. Charlaine would understand me for sure but she would freak out and look after me like I was a baby, that was the reason why I didn't say anything to her neither to Anya. I don't know if they realized anything but they never say anything about it, which was good because I was trying to forget but since Bill and Tom were there I could not stop thinking about that over and over again.

It took about thirty minutes to have lunch, it was a bit boring. My dad was trying to make some jokes but it failed I could see Bill and Tom didn't really get it but they made themselves laugh, poor them. My dad meant to be working but apparently my mum phoned him when the school told her when i nearly faint but I was sleeping. She got so worried she needed my dad so he could tell her everything will be fine as long as they are together. I can see my parents love each other so much which is a good thing, these days it's hard to find a couple loving each other, now they divorce so easily.

"Aurélie we got a surprise for you." Bill announced with a very happy voice and clapping his hands.

"Really?" I said and wondering what it was going to be.

Tom gave me a black plastic bag so I could not see what was in it. I looked at them for a second in a strange and wierd way. I looked in it, there was party clothes!!!! Three tops; silver, purple and a blue one. One black leggin which went with the tops. A long black sleeves t-shirt. Two dresses; a grey dress and a black and grey one. A little blue bag. Finally there was one pair of high heels shoes.

"There's enough clothes so you could change every night went will go parting." Bill explained.

"Tonight went we will arrive to Paris, we will party till on Sunday night." Tom added to his brother's explanation.

"I'll do your make up if you want?" Bill asked and smiling to his brother.

My mum and dad looked at each other and smiled and turn their look towards me.

"Bill thank you." I simply said, I closed the bag and put it down. I opened my arms and hugged Bill. Thank you so much." I started crying.

"Sweet heart don't cry." Tom said.

I automatically stop when he said those few words, I remembered that I didn't want any pity from anybody. I could see my mum started crying so she grabbed my dad's hand to squeezed it quit hard, but not as hard as he was able to scream. Bill wipped some tears away from my cheeks and smiled.

"Your smile is cuter than your tears." Tom said before Bill could say something.

There you go! I find Tom Kaulitz back! The lovely and hot womanizer he always been.

"Womanizer!" I said and giggled a bit.

I didn't mind if Tom was playing with me, nothing will happened between us, maybe one or two kisses but it will never go as far as a hotel room. I was sixteen, he was twenty one, if we went to the "hotel room" my dad could go to the police and complain and Tom would be arrested for bad stuff on minor and I didn't want to cause Tom trouble. He could joke around with me but as long as he didn't do anything to me it would be fine.

I went up got change to proper clothes not farming clothes or walking clothes, I could not believe I was till in those stupid clothes infront of Bill and Tom. I changed to skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with a heart surrond it with roses and thorns, my Tokio Hotel hoddie. I put make up on very quickly just eyeline, mascara and a bit of foundation to hide my couple spots. Even if it wasn't much make up it was better than what I used to look like with those walking-farming clothes and no make up. I brushed my hair, it took about two minutes to get all the knots, un knot. I let them down, I didn't want to tie them up because I look worse with a pony tail or anything of that sort. All together, it took about thirty minutes to be ready. I went back down stairs to tell Bill and Tom, I was ready.

"Ok, we put your suitcase in Tom's car with the party clothes. We can go when you want!" Bill said with joy.

I looked at Tom and smiled devilishly.

"That's great!" I said as I put my boots on with three centimeter heels, there was another pair of shoes left but it was trainers so I put them on, all the rest was in the suitcase in a plastic bag with my clothes.

"I'm ready!" I declared.

"Au revoir chérie, prends bien soin de toi." My dad said looking a bit worried about me. (Bye darling, take care of yourself)

"Au revoir chérie, je t'aime." My mum said and hugged me into a tight hug. (Bye bye darling, love you.)

My dad kissed me on the cheek and smiled.

"Au revoir!" I simply said. (Bye.)