Tears can dry on their own but they always come back!

Aurelie’s P.O.V

It’s was about one or two in the morning when we arrived at the hotel, my legs started to hurt a bit but I didn’t want to complain as I didn’t want Bill to worry for me. It was nice from him to care about me but I didn’t want him to worry to much about me.

When it came to go to our room ang get some sleeps something in side of me made me feel bad. I couldn’t stay happy. Maybe I felt that way because I knew tomorrow was the last day in my home country.

I told Georgia and Rianna that I was going to see Bill and they were fine with it. I went and knock on their door. 

“Hey Tom, sorry I know it’s late but I really need to talk to Bill, please.” I said politely.

“Ok, no it’s fine don’t worry he wasn’t tired anyway. He is in his room.” Tom said with a smile.

I thought it was going to be awakard together with what happened but no, everything was fine between us.  I went to his room, I was nervous, I was going to tell someone, who was physically there, why I was sad and wanted to cry. I saw him and I opened my arm, I forgot to knock, and hugged Bill and started to cry.

“Honey, what’s wrong?” He said softly and putting his pc away.

“Don’t leave me, please!” I said between my tears.

“I’ll never will. Now is there something else that bothers you?” He asked kissing my head.

“I don’t want to go back, I want to stay.”

“ Hey Bill sorry, Aurélie take this, we will come back for your 18th birthday, we promise you and this is our we can show you we will keep our promise. Keep that every single day till your 18th birthday and everything will be better.” Tom came with a necklast in his hands, it was a ring in a necklace.

“Thanks Tom.” I kissed him and hugged him.

He left and smiled.

“Do you want to stay tonight?” Bill asked.

“If it doesn’t bother you?” I blushed because I really wanted to stay but I didn’t know if Bill was alright with this.

“No it’s fine you can stay.”

Tears came along my cheeks and I fall fast asleep.

Bill’s P.O.V

I was already awake the next morning, we were together in the same bed holding each others in our arms, she was still sleeping. It looked wrong, it I was Tom I would laugh mu head off, but I didn’t. I found that moment sweet and special I left like it was normal to be like that I was proctecting her and saving her from sadness and tears and special because she did not have anyone else to talk to and had trust issues I  was her confident, her guardian and her saviour.

We stayed together arms in arms for a very long time, I woke up it was about ten in the morning and we wake up on hour later.

“G’Morning darling,”  I said to her, she rubbed her eyes and smiled to me.

“Sorry Bill, I’m really a bother.” She sweetly said.

“No you’re not, you shouldn’t be sorry if you’re upset it’s normal to be sad at times.” I said to her kissed her on the fronthead.

“What do you want for breakfast?” I asked her to end the conversation about her sadness, which wasn’t a great subject to talk about and it wasn’t good for Aurélie to talk about it in the morning.

“Can I have cereals and an apple juice please?”

I smiled and nodded. We both got up and I called the room service to order our breakfast while she went to see if Tom was awake to ask him what he wated to breakfast but when she knocked on the door there was no answer.

“We’re going to have breakfast together and then we gonna wait for them.” I told her.

And that’s what we’ve done, we had breakfast together, she didn’t speak much about her life but she asked me a lot of question about being famous, how it was for me to be famous at a young age, how did I feel about being so famous and what did I not like about beig famous. She tried to advoid most of my question about her which was understable because I was the famous one so she wanted to know a bit more about me and the person I was inside, I hope I was the same person in the public on the private, I never wanted to five an image to the world I was Bill Kaulitz with my family and I was Bill Kaulitz with my fans and I didn’t want to change at any point.

After our talk and we finished breakfast we waited together by hugging each other for the others to get up and have breakfast so we could go shopping for our last day. They got up at 11.30 but didn’t have breakfastas it was too late for them to then have lunch, so after they got changed we went tpo Mcdonalds to have lunch and we went shopping.

Aurélie’s P.O.V

After having lunch at McDonalds we spend the whole afternoon shopping in Paris. We all had fun. We went in every shop we wanted to go to. Even the guys went to buy some clothes, of course Bill bought some clothe and Tom too but I didn’t know the G’s like shopping that much.

I bought a leather jacket in channel, boots in Dior, three jeans in Channel, a handbag in dior, a scarf in Dior and some makeup in Lancome. At the start I felt bad to get something as it was so expensive but Bill and Tm told me it was fine and it wasn’t too expensive for them anyway, I tought it was a good idea to shop for the last day, so I could have some souveirs from those three amazing day with Tokio Hotel.