Swimming Pool

Bill's P.O.V

The morning went so fast. Tom and I didn't wake up till about 11:30 am and we had breakfast at 11:55, well it wasn't really breakfast, it was half breakfast half lunch, if that was possible. We had breakfast in the girls' room, so we could be with Aurélie, all of us were there; Georg, Gustav, their girlfriend, Tom and Aurélie.

Aurélie was so beautiful, her hair was curled at the end, she had fake nails, her legs were shaved, and she seems a different person that day. She looked so beautiful, prettier than the day before. She was pretty before but that day she looked even better than before. It was unbelievable how a lovely person like her, was so sad and depressed. Whatever happened I knew I was going to be there for her and I knew I wasn't the only one who thought that way, all the members were on my side.

I didn't know what we were going to do that Saturday but I wanted to have some fun with her and taking sometimes with her. I knew she liked shopping but I wanted to save the best for the last, so we could have fun and we would not be able to forget that Sunday.

"What are we going to do today, Bill?" She asked with an innocent voice, after we all finished our lunch.

"What do you wanna do today, darling?" I asked her, because I didn't know what we were going to do, I had no plan.

"I want to go to the swimming pool and the sauna and the gym!!" She said, trying to hold her jumping everywhere like a little child.

"Did you get a swimming suit?" Georg asked I could see he was going to say something else. "I mean, I don't want to see you naked, darling." He said with a posh voice.

"Well darling, believe it or not I have one," Aurélie replied trying to copy his posh voice.

"I think Ria, you need to look after your boyfriend a bit closer. He wanted to see Aurélie naked!" Georgia said and chuckled.

"No, baby. I was just making sure. Please don't take it in a bad way. Baby you know I love you!" He said trying to make everything better; before his girlfriend said something he kissed her.

"And you, Gustav? Do you want to see her naked?" Georgia said moving herself closer to him.

"No, baby, never!" Gustav said and he kissed her to show her he cared about her.

"I feel sick now." My big brother said and turning his eyes away to Aurélie.

"NO!" She yelled when she saw Tom's eyes were looking at her direction.

"I didn't say anything." Tom said innocently.

"But you were thinking about seeing me naked!"

"Get ready darling, we going to wait for you." I said so I could end this conversation.

"Thanks, I won't be long." She said.

She ran into her room and went to the bathroom to get change.

I asked the others if they wanted to go to the swimming pool with her and me, they all wanted to come. So Bill and I went back to our room and get change.

When we were all ready, we went to the swimming pool. It was about 1:30pm.

Aurélie's P.O.V

We went to the swimming pool; I swam randomly for about twenty minutes. Georg and Gustav kept kissing their girlfriend in the swimming pool then swim with them or get under the water and kiss for a bit then kiss again, I don't know how they could breath, or maybe they couldn't. But I didn't want to judge them, I think it was very cute to see them kiss like that, it showed they were in love and that was Paris, the city of love so nobody could judge love!