Parting

Bill’s P.O.V

Everything was better, we all went back to the girls’ hotel room, so Aurélie could have a rest. She had something to eat and went to bed, apparently she was tired. She slept for about one hour, me and Tom were next to her when she was asleep, the G’s and their girlfriend where too busy kissing. We couldn’t look at them anymore, we both left sick I was happy for my friends but I was just feeling sick to see them kissing so much having their tongue rolling in the other’s mouth and playing with their tongue together, this was making me sick.  So people take pleasure doing it but I feel sick looking at it, so for an hour I was just looking at Aurélie sleeping and strokking her hand. Tom didn’t say anything and just was with me because he didn’t wanna be with the others kissing. I wanted to know what happened but I didn’t ask anything to my brother because I could see in his face expression he was dissapointed, scared and worried. I was going to ask Aurélie what happened, she couldn’t lie to me. 

She opened her eyes looking at me first then turn her look to Tom. “Tom? I’m sorry I didn’t mean it. I don’t know why I’ve done that. I’m sorry.” She said with a trembling voice. 

“It’s fine, darling.” 

“Tell me Tom, what happened?” I asked worried.

“No, I’ll tell him, Tom.” Aurélie said quickly before he said something.

She told me what happened, that she kissed him so a while and when Tom took his lips off her she realized what she had done and she felt bad because inside she didn’t want to do it. So she ran to the swimming pool and jump so her heart could freeze and not thinking back about what happened, she didn’t want to die but only forget of what happened, but when she jumped she forgot to breath and swim to go back up and so she lost control of herself.

“Darling, I think what you really need is a boyfriend. You kissed him because you desire to kiss his lips, not him just his lips.” I explain to her.  “It’s normal at your age. Look Tom he has sex not because he finds the girl pretty but because he desire to have fun.”

“Well most of the time I don’t need to see her face, it happenes in the dark.” He said joking.

She giggled and said “That’s why I love black because it can be the darkest colour but you do the most lovely thing in the dark.” And she laughed. 

We went to party, Aurélie looked so pretty, she had her hair curled and Ria did the make up for her, she was very nice and good looking. Maybe it’s because she wanted to find a guy tonight, which I didn’t like the idea of. She was wearing black leggins and the purple and pink-ish top, me and Tom bought for her, and her own shoes which had about five or more centimeters heels. 

At the party not much happened, Aurélie danced for about five hours, we arrived in the club it was about 6pm. She danced and ignored the guys wislted at her and screaming at her she was a sex bomb. She couldn’t stop dancing for any seconds even if I told her so. She mostly ignored me and listened to herself. I didn’t blame her for being that way, I could understand her because I know how it feels when you want to do something but there is always that someone who tells you not to but in the end you do you’re way.

Georg and Riana were somewhere together and probably kissing each other like Gustav and Georgia, they couldn’t stop doing it. I didn’t want to say anything to them because we were in a break for about three maybe four days if Aurélie was going to be depressed when she’ll come back to England, so I didn’t mind them kissing for ages as long as they wouldn’t have sex infront of us.

Tom was looking at the girls, like usual and like a perv. He was a perv and for that I wasn’t proud of my big brother being one. Alright, he’s right the girls in France are really pretty and they are hot but man, please control yourself! He even kissed a girl right infront of my face! I’ve felt sick a second, having all the members of the band kissing someone and I was the only one who had to there standing like a loon and drinking beer, well I don’t know what I was drinking, really. I was drinking so many things, like beer than cocktail and coke. I wasn’t doing much apart drinking and looking at Aurélie, not like a perv, but like someone who care a lot about that person. I didn’t want some pervs, like Tom or worst than him…if there was worst than him, going to come close to her and force to kiss her and bring her somewhere dark and doing…yeah raping her something like that.  

Aurélie’s P.O.V

I was dancing, dancing like mad! I didn’t want to stop! I wanted to show the world I could shine! I didn’t care what song I was dancing to or what they were called, I wanted to dance and dance forever. Some stupid guys were whitsling at me and some called me a sex bomb. I didn’t really care, I just ignore them and continue to dance, inside I did pay attention to what they were saying I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to stop dancing, but inside I was so proud of myself! At least I wasn’t the weak one in my class or the punk, goth or emo girl!

That night I was so proud of myself and I could not stop myself dancing. My legs didn’t hurt that much with my heels, I got used to walk or run with heels, they were about 6 cms tall normally I walk with 8cms sometimes 9 or 10, so it was quite easy for me.

Don’t stop staring at me!

Tom’s P.O.V

I was looking at the others girls dancing and moving their bumb and looked at me, like they were moving their sexy body just for me, they weren’t as hot as Aurélie. (wait, did I just say that? No that wasn’t me, or was it?) I tried to avoid Aurélie dancing. She was beautiful but she was quite embarassed with what happened. I didn’t mind really, it was only a kiss. A hot kiss. I don’t know where she has learn to kiss but she is amazing at kissing! The movement of her hands were so smooth and the kiss made it so hot, the place where we were wasn’t helping either.

I kissed a girl, right in front of Bill’s face, sorry little bro, because I got dare to by Georg. I went up to him to tell him I was bored and asked him if we could do something, and his girlfriend and the brilliant idea to give him the idea of daring me to kiss a girl into Bill’s face. I wasn’t scared to kiss a girl but in front of Bill, it was going to be awkward especially he doesn’t have anybody to kiss. But in the end I did it.  I wasn’t too proud of myself but I showed Georg I wasn’t scared of doing anything.

So I left him after than so he wouldn’t ask me to do anything kind of that thing again, I started drinking cocktail and keep watching the girls dancing, I didn’t have anything better to do well I did, watch Aurélie dancing. She was amazing at dancing and didn’t stop. I did watch her for the pleasure of it when I started I couldn’t stop! If I took my eyes off her the other girls seems stupid or not pretty as much as Aurélie. She was young and had this something that made her beautiful, she was my kind of girl, with big lovely eyes. What I am saying now! I’m over 18 she’s only 16! This can’t work, I have to get her out of my head.

Georg’s P.O.V

You should have see him!  He acutally snogged a girl in Bill’s face!!! Thanks to Riana, she gave me the idea of it! Well, she just said to Tom to go away because we were kissing and I had the idea from that to play dares and I would dare him to kiss any hot girls, apart from Aurélie, right infront of Bill! And he did. Before he said he was going to do it, I thought he was going to past as he didn’t Bill to feel bad for not having a girlfriend.

Bill is just so amazing! He doesn’t want a girlfriend because for the fans, he doesn’t want them to feel bad about him having a girlfriend and he doesn’t them to be jealous and commit sucide because they are not the one he choosed. I left bad to dare Tom to do that but it was so funny to see the leader’s face! It was like he was really embarrased and then like he was going to throught up or something and a mixture with hate and jealous but funny. I couldn’t stop laughing for about five minutes and I couldn’t kiss Riana as I had that picture of Tom snogging this girl and Bill’s so strange face, she even got mad at me, but I really could not stop it.

Man! My look at to be on Aurélie dancing! I could not believe it! How hot is she?! Gosh her movement was really hot! And you telling me she has been the weaker in her class, I can’t believe in her class people have been so mean to her. Apparently she’s got friends now she never talk about them or text them or do anything with them, she must hide something about them. Anyway I was talking about how hot she was! Alright I’ve got a girlfriend but I can’t hide the fact she was dancing like a proper dancer! She wasn’t wearing anything special or short or even sexy but she was hot! It’s not the clothes that made her hot it was her movement of her body. She was dancing like Shakira!