Geez, they're here!

Aurélie's P.O.V

I was finally in Paris, I could see the light shining in Paris. I could not sleep anymore, I had to be awake for the whole night, it's was party time baby!

Paris, it's so lovely. In Paris there's love. In Paris there's party. In Paris there's sex. Paris is the luxury life! Paris, Paris and Paris again! OMG! I was in Paris! Life is Luxury in Paris! I'm sorry for anyone who thinks I'm mad but I'm Paris!

Tom was driving again, he must be tired but I didn't care, I was too busy looking out of windows to look the inside of Paris! I think we drove for about thiry minutes, it was about 9:30pm or something like that. When the car stopped Bill told me to close my eyes, I didn't ask any question, I could not be bothered, I was too exicted to put my two feet on the Paris. I heard someone opened the door, I didn't know who as I already closed my eyes. He grabbed my hands which were on my laps and told me to trust in him, it was Tom I regnonized his voice. Sorry Tom but I have really bad trust issuses! I tried to trust in him but it really failed I moved a bit and I stopped.

"I can't! I'm sorry I'm too scared." I cried till with my eyes shut.

"It's alright darling I'm here." I heard Bill's voice saying ,I didn't know where it came from.

I gave a go again, telling my own self everything was going to be fine because I was in France, well in Paris! I put my two feet on the ground, I heard my heels do a strange noise when they were on the ground. I slowly got up, I was shacking because I was so scared to band my head on the top of the car.

"You did baby!" I heard Tom saying with joy. I smiled with relief and my eyes till were shut.

Some hands became behind me and came on my eyes. "My turn now, don't worry about anything I'm with you." It was Bill, I think I know he's voice too well.

We walked for a few minutes, well I didn't move quickly I was scared to have my face on the floor with blood everywhere. It was quite long. When we stoped, two arms came around me. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know who it was. Bill took his hands off my eyes.

"You can open your eyes, darling." Bill said, he was trying to hold his laugh.

I opened my eyes, there was the Eiffel Tour in the background and Georg was hugging me. I hold my tears and tried to smile as happy as possible.

"Georg! Oh my gosh!!" I said.

Georg's P.O.V

I was waiting for about one hour in the night in Paris for a young girl called Aurélie. Bill only told me she had a living hell and he wanted to help her, I didn't want to disagree about what he was doing because he was right! I wanted to help him to help her and I wanted to know what she looked like.

I didn't what time it was but I could see Bill and Tom coming over where I was. Bill had a big smile on his face at the start I find it very scary. Tom was next to this girl and smiling too, so I guessed I had to smile aswell. As they came near and near, I was getting a bit more nervous. It took a couples minutes for them to arrive, this girl had difficulty walking because Bill had his hand infront of her eyes so she could not see me.

When she was there, infront me, Bill smiled and nodded, I didn't understand what he meant so I turned to Tom, hoping he knew what I meant to do, he done a strange action and I got what he meant, I had to hug this girl. I nodded to Bill and I hugged her and Bill took his hands off her eyes.

"You can open your eyes, darling." Bill said as he tried to not laugh.

She opened her eyes and she looked at me.