The Secret

The party started about an hour and a half ago and i already want to hide in my room. I was on my way when i bumped into someone and all you can smell is the alcohol.

Roxie:what's your name??

Kevin:my names is Kevin. How about this dance?

I walk to the dance floor. I was careful not to touch my arm. My cuts and bruises were really hurting lately. I look at how kevin hold my arms tighter, making it harder to move. Then the pain came back to me. I tried pulling away but his arm came back to my back and now an inch lower.

Kevin:where you going, we just started dancing

Roxie:and i wanna leave and your drunk, i just need to go to a room

Kevin:. LET'S get a room

Roxie:nope, im good

Kevin:come on, dance with me for a little more

Roxie:or i can do this and ignore you all the party

Kevin:do wh................................

I punch him with my bad arm and run upstairs, while he was on the floor, drunk and alone. I lock my door and got a text from Christina.

Corbina💝:
corbyn passed out from drinking an hour ago, so i put him in a bed

Roxie:
ok, ima check if he's alive😂

Corbina💝:
If he's awake, tell me, im at the dinner table

Roxie:
ok, ima check on him later, im doing something

I put my phone down and take off my top of the dress. My arm was swelling and bleeding! Again ,just like before the party started, i bandaged my arm. Then when cleaning it, i hissed cause it sting. While i hissed, i hear a ruffle on my bed sheets. I look up to see Corbyn and i screamed, doing this bumping my perfume off my drawer and it hit my bad arm before hitting the ground. I yelled in pain realizing what i just did made me bleed worst.

Roxie:OWWWWWW! That hurts, shit shouldn't have done that!

Corbyn:oh my god, are you ok?!?! What happened?!?

Roxie:im ok, just get out!!!!!!

Corbyn:NO! Im gonna help whether you like it or not

I smile thinking that the guys actually want to be best friends, even though i trust Corbyn more than the others. As soon my door swings open, my smile fades as the guys enter with christina. Then they look at my arm and i quickly grab my top and covered my arm.

Roxie:its not what you think

Zach:so what is going on here?

Corbyn: i just woke up and a lot of things happened in the pass two minutes

Christina:dude,what happened here?

Corbyn:ok so you all saw me drink about four bottles of Bronze and i past out. Guessing my babe brought me in this room, not knowing who's room it is. I wake up to see Roxie taking off her top which means she was probably hot from dancing but as it came off that arm..........

He uncover my arm and it showed everyone my arm. Everyone gasp and Zach looked like he was close to crying, but i already was.